chapter 8

Hailee POV

(2 months later) *can't think = time skip*

It has been a couple of months since me and y/n have been together now and at the moment she is away on camp for her fight which she says is small but any fight to me isn't small . So I've have just been going back to work trying to get into the studio making more music . It's been hard not seeing y/n most days but we do still see each other and I sometimes go watch her while she trains , I probably throw her of being there so I don't go often but I still like being ther for her .

We call most nights as well but not for long since she needs to sleep so she can train again in the morning . Her fight is in about a week and I'm getting really nervous , like what if she gets hurt or I've herd people sometimes get knocked out for a long time but I do try and not think about that .

Her camp is finishing later today anyway so I will get to see her soon . She will still be training but she has a gym here in her flat and I have one at my house to so we have time to spend together . I think I really am falling for her . She is the sweetest thing alive and the way she looks after me , I really couldn't ask for more .

The public still don't know that we are together but I'll be going to the fight so people mite wonder why I'm there . It's about 3.45pm and y/n said she will be coming home about 6 or 7 so I have time to kill before I see her .

I decide to take the dogs a walk in the park so of coarse I wear my sunglasses and my black baseball cap so the paps don't see me . After I come home it's around about 5pm so I decided to watch a movie . I must of fallen asleep because I feel someone taping on my shoulder . I opened my eyes and realised it was y/n . I jumped up and koala bear hugged her . "I missed you too" she said while I was still hugging her .

"I must of fallen asleep while I was watching this" I say pointing to the TV . "Well since your up now I think we should get some dinner , how about burgers ?" She asked with a look as to say she knows what the answer is going to be . "YES , you know I'm always down for burgers" I say jumping down from her but before we got dinner I grabbed her face with both my hands and pulled her into a passionate kiss which quickly turned into another makeout session . While still kissing I pushed her to the coach so she was now sitting on it and I straddled her , with both legs over her waist . She tugged on the hem of my t-shirt and I just whispered yes .

She then ripped it of of me and we continued kissing . "I love you y/n y/ln" came out my mouth by mistake . Fuck I thought to myself as we both have never told each other we love one another so I dident know what she was going to say but to my surprise she pulled away and looked dead into my eyes . "I love you too hailee steinfeld" .