chapter 5

Y/n

Once we found a park we got the dogs out the car and started walking around . Hailee had a hat and sunglasses on which I was confused but I just went with it . We let the dogs run about while we were just chatting . A few seconds later so people I saw were taking pictures of us . "Erm should I be worried there's people taking pictures of us" I say confused .

"Nooo they always do that , it will be fine just ignore it" she says really calmly which made me relax . "Why are they taking pictures of us ?" I ask . "That's probably a conversation for when you get home" she said and turned to face me . "Oohhhh a mystery woman you are" I say pushing her a little . "I'll tell show you later" she says laughing .

After the dogs come running back to us we walk back to the car and start to drive home . We got back to my flat and just chilled . Tini , brando and Prince were all just running about while me and hailee were on the couch chatting away.

"Now you said you would 'show' me why they were taking pictures of us?" I say still wondering what she will show me . "Well do you know pitch perfect?" She asks .

"Yes , I love them movies" I say getting a little exited . "Well I play emily in pitch perfect " she says shyly thinking I'm going to tell her to get out . "Really , wait I need to see this hold on " I say grabing the remote and going onto Netflix . I search for pitch perfect 2 because she said she was
only in the second and third movies so we both started watching them . "See look that's me" she points out right at the beginning of the movie . "Oh my god how did I not see that , so what else are you in ?" I ask .

"Ohh , I'm in edge of seventeen , dickinson , pitch perfect 3 and 2 obviously , spiderman across the spider verse and more but that's the ones peopleknow me from the most" she says .

"How the fuck did I not realise oh my god I'm so stupid , and now I know why there were photographers" I say now realising . We both kept watching pitch perfect , cuddling with each other and the dogs .

We both decide on hailee favourite for dinner , burgers , so we ordered then and just chilled before going to bed .