chapter 10

Y/n POV

I decided on some white shorts with gold trim , which went with some white gloves with gold thumbs . It was hailee who chose and she doesn't know but I'm going to put 'babe' on the band of the shorts at the back and put my name at the front .

We were in the car on our way back to the house but before we got back we got food aka hailee's favourite , burgers . We got home 10 minutes later . "We are home" I shouted but saw that kiera was right in front of us . "I see that" kiera says rolling her eyes . "We all need to start packing so we leave on time tomorrow" hailee says mainly looking at me since I'm not the best at keeping on time . "Dont look at me Look at her" I say pointing to kiera "she's the worst one out of both of us" I continue .

After we Finnished up packing which took longer than expected only because hailee decided to bring her whole wardrobe . She had to put some stuff in my suitcase because she ran out of room . I wasn't taking alot , just the essentials unlike somone .

"Ok now that's all done I think I need a nap" I say falling onto the bed . "That's does sound nice babe but I think we should get some food first" hailee says walking over and falling onto the bed next to me . "What would you like beautiful" I say kissing her lips before laying flat on my back again . "I think you know but I can't I need to watch what I eat now for a little bit" she says crawling on tip of me , straddling my waist . "How come" I say pulling her down on to me for another kiss .

"Well that's top secret information , mabey if your good for me I can tell a little bit" she says then starts to kiss down my neck . "Anything for you baby" I say before she hits my sweet spot that makes me moan out load .

"So are you guys done pa....WOAH OK CALM DO THERE WE HAVENT EVEN HAD DINNER , LIKE AS IN REAL FOOD come on guys" kiera says bursting into the room then closing her eyes mid sentence . Me and hailee both laugh while hailee crawls of so we can both get up . We all get real food for dinner which was pasta and chicken .

"So yous looked like you were having fun" kiera said while putting a piece of chicken in her mouth . "Yeah we were until SOMBODY walked in" I say looking over at kiera . We all continue to eat then all go to bed since it was an early flight tomorrow .

*next day*

It was around 4.30am and I was the first to wake up . I went into the bathroom and got a shower so I was ready for the flight . When i walked out of the bathroom I went to wake hailee up . "Babe , time to get up" I say shaking her . "A couple more minutes" she says digging her head deeper into the pillows . "No we have to leave soon , you need to get up now" I say ripping the sheets off of her . "Ahhh to cold , to cold" she says trying to find the sheets that were now on the floor .

She still dident get up so I scooped her up and took her to the bathroom where I knew the floor was cold . I slowly placed her down on the floor . As she reached the floor her eyes shot open and tried to crawl up onto my back . "BABE PUT ME DOWN ON MY FEET" she says still squirming as I still have a hold of her .

"Well you dident give me a choice I had to get you up some how" I say putting her down . She pushed me out the bathroom and started to get ready . This isn't going to be a good day for me , already got her in a bad mood now what .

I went to see if kiera was up which she was and already had her stuff at the door . She was sitting on the coach on her phone . "Moring sis" I say walking in and sitting next to her . "Is hailee up" she said laughing a little , somthing tells me she heard hailee scream . "Yeah she's up , did you hear her scream ?" I say laughing now to . "Oh I think the hole block heard her .

A few minutes later hailee came down the hall and walked right past me . "Morning babe" I say trying not to laugh but all I got from her was the silent treatment . "Oh I see how it is , giving me the old silent treatment" I say walking into the kitchen where she was getting a bowl of cereal .

"Right well let's get in the car so we aren't going to be late , shall we ?" I say walking out the kitchen and towards the front door . We all get the luggage into the back of the car and drive to the airport . We get on the privet jet and head of to Manchester . "I really hope Prince is ok staying at your parents house" I say looking at hailee who was looking out the window . "He will be fine" she said still looking out the window .

"Oh so no more silent treatment anymore" I say making her turn and face me . "No I just dident appreciate what you did this morning" she said clearly in a mood still . "Well If you got out of bed it wouldn't of happened" I say . "Well If you would of gave me 5 more minutes it wouldn't of happened " she says still making a statement . "But we would of been late if I let you" I say turning to fully face her now .

Hailee just turned and looked out the window again , in an even bigger mood now . Me and kiera just laughed . "It's not funny" hailee said turning round to glare at us both . "Kind of is babe" I say still laughing . "Well then you will be sleeping on the floor tonight" she said with a little smile on her face while kiera just laughed even harder .

"Your joking I'm not sleeping on the floor" I say , now I'm the one in a mood . "Then don't do shit like that again to me" she said looking at me dead in the eyes . "Ok , fine I won't" I say holding my arms out for a hug . Hailee walked over and sat In my lap and put her arms around me . "Awwww" kiera said looking over at both of us . "Oh shut up honestly" I say and send her a middle finger .