chapter 14

Y/n POV

We all woke up early because hailee and I had an interview to go to with Jimmy fallen . Charlie was coming to but she wasn't coming on the show , I didn't find anyone who could look after her for a few hours . I was making breakfast while hailee and charlie got ready . It was a quick breakfast since we all had to leave .

I had to take my belt I won a week ago so I was going to wear a nice suit instead of a nice pair of pants and shirt . Once I ate my breakfast I went thought to the bedroom to get changed . "Hey babe" I say when I walk in . She was in the bathroom with charlie next to her . "Heyyy , are you going to get dressed now , we leave in 30 minutes" hailee says while putting on some makeup , not alot since her make up team will meet her there .

"Yeah , charlie are you ready to leave ?" I say looking around for my suit . "Yeah I'm ready" she says still watching hailee . I put my suit on and then walked back into the bathroom . "How's this ?" I ask the girls . "You look hot babe , mite have to change" hailee says walking over and giving me a kiss then walking passed to go find her outfit . "I need your help with the shoes though" I say walking into the closet with hailee infront of me .

"Wear these" she says handing my some dress shoes . "Where the fuck did you find these ?" I say confused as to where she pulled them from . "There were dropped of with your suit" she said while getting her dress on . "Can you zip me up please" she asked while pointing at her back .

We were in the car on our way to Jimmy fallen's . "What am I suppost to do ?" Charlie asks . "Well you can have my phone if you want to watch stuff or to play games but don't do anything stupid on it" I say looking at her dead in the eyes at the last bit . "We won't be that long mabey an hour" hailee says looking at charlie who was sitting in the middle of me and hailee .

We got the the set and walked in to back stage . We both got miced up while charlie went into the green room to watch on a tv . Me and hailee waited at the side of the stage until Jimmy stared the show .

We both got asked about our relationship of course and I got asked about who charlie was since hailee and I had posted pictures of us with her . Hailee got asked about her acting career and music , she gave a little away that she was working on some music but not alot . I got asked about the fight at the week end since he saw I brought my belt . Jimmy then Finnish up the show then me and hailee both walked of the set .

"That was a great interview and not just because you were there" hailee said looking at me then giving me a passionate kiss . "It was indeed , now we have a 7 year old that needs our attention" I say making us both laugh . We walk into the green room to charlie on the couch watching my phone . I grab my phone which she moaned at but we had to leave and I wasn't trusting her walking with my phone .

We got home and ordered pizza for lunch . When the pizza came we started watching a movie and cuddling up on the couch . Hailee sat in-between my legs while charlie cuddled into hailee . I really love how charlie has a great relationship with hailee , I don't know what I would have done if they dident get along .

*the next day*

Hailee got invited to go to a race that her brother griffin was in so she asked if me and charlie wanted to come . Charlie was jumping with joy because she had loved watching formula 1 . So we got ready and left to go watch griffin .

We got to the track and walked to go find griffin and the rest of hailee's family . Cheri spotted us coming towards them . "Hey , it's lovley to see you again y/n and of coarse you to charlie" cheri says hugging us all . "Where's griffin?" Hailee asked looking around . "Oh he went back to his trailer for somthing , he'll be back in a sec he said" cheri said looking around to try and spot him .

"Hey dad , how's it going" hailee says walking over to her dad to give him a hug . "I'm doing good , oh and hey y/n and charlie" Pete says giving me a hug but charlie was hiding behind me so he waved at her . Hailee then screamed a little because griffin had came in and walked behind her to give her a hug . "Griffin !" She screamed then turned around to give him a real hug . I picked charlie up so she wasn't hiding anymore but she barried her head into my neck .

"Hey little one , how's it going ?" Griffin asked looking at charlie but got no response . "Hey what's wrong ?" I whisper to charlie . "Nothing..." she said back but I new somthing was off , she never acted like this . I take her outside the tent and go on a walk with her .

"I know somthings off , you can tell me you know" I says getting to a quite place then squatting down infront of her . "It's just .... its just I miss mum that's all" she said getting a little emotional . I pull her into a big bear hug . "It's ok , we can see her again at some point" I say not really promising anything just yet , since our mother did abandon her at my front door .

Once she had calmed down we walk back to the tent . "Heyyy , everything ok?" Hailee asked when we get into the tent . "Yeah she's all good now" I say giving charlie a smile then she smiled back . "Ok good , we need to go sit down now" hailee says walking out but picking up charlie so she doesn't get lost . We get to our seats and wait for the race to begin .