chapter 12

Y/n POV

I woke up with hailee face inmy neck and her hand around my stomach . She must of felt me moved because I felt her breathing Change on my neck . "Morning my champ" she says looking up at me . I smile and say Morning back . "I'm going to take a shower , would the champion like to join ?" Hailee says then giving me a peck on the lips . "I would love nothing more" I say starting to get out of bed and walking toward the bathroom with hailee right behind me .

After our shower which was longer than intended but hailee wanted to reward me from my performance last night , I didn't complain . I went through to the kitchen to start brunch since we both slept in today and had that long shower so it was about 12.15 am/pm (idk what it would be) .

Hailee and I both sat eating our food when I herd a knock at my front door . I got up and answered the door to a little girl crying . "Charlie ?" I say lok8ng at my younger sister standing there . "Why , why are you hear ?" I say crouching down so I could see her face . "I got .... dropped here by .... by mum" she stuttered out .

I look out the door to see no one then I pulled Charlie into my apartment and shut the door . "What do you mean she dropped you off , are you here to visit ?" I say still confused . "She said she .... couldent do it anymore" Charlie said still crying . I pull her into a hug because I know exactly what my mum was doing .

My mum wasn't the best at looking after us aspesaly after having 4 kids . She needed the money for 'drugs and cigarettes' she always said to the older ones aka me and kiera . Charlie was always left out and only being 7 years old she couldn't understand .

My mum's favorite was emily , all because she would help my mum out and go get her cigarettes and drug even though she was 17 she apparently had people she knew so that makes her my mums favourite daughter out of all of us .

I was standing there with Charlie in my arms when hailee walked over . "Who's this ?" Hailee asked looking super confused at who was in my arms . "It's my little sister charlie" i say picking charlie up still hugging her . We all went into the living room and i sat her on the couch .

"I dont know what to do" i say looking over at hailee . "What do you mean , tell me what happened" hailee said taking my hand and leading me back into the kitchen . Its my mother ."i knew this was going to happen at some point , She only likes emily and charlie was just going to get in the way of my mums life" I say leaning on the counter with my hands on my head .

"I'm still confused" hailee said trying to understand the best she could . "Me and kiera where the oldest of 4 sibling and charlie was the youngest only being well she's 7 now but before I left my family she was 4 years old" I say looking up at hailee .

"Why dident you tell me you had other siblings ?" She says stroking my arm softly . "Because as I said I left the family and the only one that stayed by my side was kiera" I say stressing out by the minute . "Ok so why is charlie here now ?" She asked still confused why she's here .

"Because my mum is a bitch and just a abanded her at my door because charlie was going to get in the way and she probably was going to run out of money no doubt" I say raising my voice a little .

"Well you can't just throw her out she's only 7 and when was the last time you talked to her , she probably dident have a choice of either leaving or staying when you and your sister left " hailee said rubbing my arm again to calm me down .

"It was about when she was 4 or 5 I think" I say now trying to relax a little . "Well this will be some good bonding time for yous and I will be able to meet another family member" she said pulling me into a hug then giving me a passionate kiss before we both walk back out to the living room .

"Charlie ?" I say but get no response . "Charlie , charlie where are you" me and hailee say together . We both search the house , I find that she is in the bathroom on the floor crying . "Babe I found her" I shouted then hailee appeared behind me .

I scoop charlie up and bring her into a hug . Her legs wrapping around my hips while I give her a little squeeze . "I know it will be weird for you but you will have to stay with me for a little bit" I say trying to comfort her . Hailee reached up and strocked Charlie's back .

I walked over to mine and hailee bed and we all sat on it . I was still hugging charlie while hailee stroked her back , i saw a tear fall down hailee face . "Babe don't cry , it will be fine" I say taking one of my arm and putting it around hailee . We stayed like that for a little until charlie fell asleep . I stood up and put charlie down on the bed next to hailee who fell asleep to .

I was just pacing in the room until hailee woke up to see me pacing . "Babe stop , come here" hailee said opening her arms for me to hug her . "I don't know if I can look after her" I say hugging hailee's stomach . "We can do it together my love , it will be fine" she says then I look over to a sleeping charlie and give her a kiss on the head . We all stayed like that for a few hours , me and hailee talking then we both fell asleep .

I woke up to somone taping on my arm . I open my eyes and see it was charlie . "You ok , are you getting hungry ?" I say in a little whisper . I look at the time and see it was 5.24pm . Charlie just nodded her head . I got off of hailee slowly but she woke up anyway . "I'm going to get dinner for us , do you mind just staying with charlie ?" I say looking at hailee from the side of the bed . "Yeah sure , I don't mind" she said then looked over at charlie and smiled .

Tonight I decided on pizza since charlie probably haven't had it in a while . It said it would take about 30 minutes to get here so I went back through to the bedroom to see charlie cuddled into hailee and they were both watching a movie . Hailee put Bumble bee on which so cute of her since her character in it is called charlie . I looked at them both from the door and when I say it was the cutest thing ever , I mean it really was .

I heard the door bell go and I went ot go collect the pizza . Hailee and charlie came running through to the kitchen a few seconds later . "Well yous must be hungry" I say laughing at the end . We all eat and the decided to go to bed since it was quite a day and we were all shattered aswell . I showed charlie the spare room . She looked up at me before going into the room "can I sleep with you and hailee tonight ?" . "Of course" I said and picked her up to take her to our room .

We all snuggled into the bed and finnished watching bubble bee they we all went to sleep . I couldn't sleep but I wasn't the only one , charlie and I were just sitting talking a little until charlie went to sleep and so did I after that . I think this will be good getting to know charlie better since I left the family .