chapter 30

Y/n POV
*few days later*

Me , hailee and charlie where all getting to leave the flat to go to the airport . This week was mine and hailee's honeymoon but she wanted charlie to come along so it can be a family vacation . Hailee said I could choose where we go and I chose to go to Greece . Hailee also said onthe way back we could go and see my family in scotland but I wasent into the idea since my mother abounded charlie at the door . Dident even say hello or anything .

She still wanted to see where I grew up . Anyway , we were in the taxi on the way to the airport . "I've never been to Greece actually" hailee says holding my hand very excitedly . "Nether have we , well we have actually only been in scotland , the US and Spain but now Greece" I say looking over at charlie at the end who looked a little sad at the thought she has not really been anywhere . "Well we are going to change that" hailee says seeing charlie being upset to .

"Let's get to Greece first , shall me" I say once we pull up outside the airport . Hailee insisted we take the private jet so no paparazzi can see us , so I did as she wanted . She really has me wrapped round her finger . "Ok now the long flight to Greece" hailee says sitting down on one of the chairs . I slept for most of the flight while hailee and charlie were playing games and having the best time ever . To be fair I was having a blast alwell , the best sleep I've had in a long time .

We get of the plane and collect our bags . We head towards a black suv which I'm guess is our ride since hailee is walking right towards it . We get to the hotel and I fully feel like I need another sleep again . "Babe , come on we need to go and explore" hailee said finishing putting some of the stuff away . "Can we not have a power nap real quick ?" I ask already closing my eyes . "You can me and charlie are going to go on a walk" she says then giving me a kiss before walking towards the door of the room .

I just think 'finally some quiet time to myself' , since having a busy few weeks and also having a child is mad . I really dont know how people with more than one kid can do it . I then I full into a deep slumber as my thoughts still go round my head . I do over think alot but I wouldn't call myself an overthinker .

I wake up a little over an hour later to hailee and charlie back in the room hailee was laying next to me on her phone while charlie was ..... I don't even know what she was doing , playing with the bed sheets ?. "Yous are back" I say looking up at hailee who had her bad to the backboard of the bed . "We are Indeed , charlie got board so we came back about 10 minutes ago" hailee said kissing the top of my head before I snuggle into her .

"Do you want to grab dinner before you fall asleep again babe ?" Hailee asked scrolling through her phone again . "Sure , where to ?" I say sitting up more on the bed . "I saw this cool looking restaurant on our walk , mabey there ?" She says putting down her phone and grabing my hand . "Sounds good to me , what about you charlie ?" I say looking over at charlie . "I'm starving , can we go now" she said while I go into the bathroom .

Once I'm out I grab a jumper and we leave to go to this restaurant hailee was talking about . It was a 10-15 minute walk from our hotel but once we had out food it was worth the walk . Hailee was right this restaurant is great , and looks cool . It had neon lights everywhere . Even some disco balls hanging from the roof .

We walk back to the hotel and all snuggle together in mine and hailee's bed . We end up watching some movie we found bur of coarse I ended up sleeping . I woke up to a loud thud on the ground . "Babe ?" I say into now a pitch black room . "Im ok" hailee says standing up from the ground and cuddling back into me . What a day this has been .