chapter 9

Y/n POV

I woke up with hailee snuggled into my side . I was just thinking about it was our first time doing it , you know what i mean by first time . I did want to stay like this but I have to get up and train for my fight which is in 6 days now . I walk thought to my gym and just start wrapping my hands . I start on the bag and do 10 rounds on that , then I start just cardio exercises . I hear the door open and see hailee walk in and sit down on the weight bench . "Morning beautiful" I say finishing off my set of situps then going over to her to give her a kiss . "Morning my love" she says back after we both pull away .

"Dont mind me I've just came to admire" she says making me smirk . "Of coarse you are" I say still smirking . I get back to working out for the next hour while hailee watch from the bench . Once I was done I walk out with hailee trailing behind as I walk to our bedroom . Hailee went into the closet while I went into the bathroom to take a shower .

A few minutes later I felt a pair of hands around my waist , she puts kisses from my shoulder all the way up my neck then turns me round . "Well hello to you too" I say seeing that hailee had joined . "I dident enjoy waking up by myself this morning but you made up for it , seeing you work out was a site to see my love" hailee says then kisses me on the lips .

That shower was only supose to take a couple minutes but ended up being an hour long , who's complaining though . We both got dressed then went to make breakfast . I walked into the kitchen and saw kiera sat at the breakfast bar . "Good morning" she says , must have heard me coming down the hall . "Good morning indeed" I say with a smile on my face . I'm not usually this happy in the mornings but today was different , as you already know .

"Yes , I know you had a good morning , heard you moaning from the kitchen " she says laughing at the end . "Well it was a good shower she had then" hailee says walking into the kitchen . "You would know" kiera said still laughing away with herself and walking out to sit in the living room . "It was great indeed babe" I say turning and kissing her before starting to make breakfast .

"What do you want today" I say looking at hailee . "Oh , I have a choice this morning you must be having a good morning" she says . "All thanks to you , now what do you want" I say again . Hailee settled for some chocolate chip pancakes which I was going to argue because they are such good pancakes .

We all ate and were just sitting talking to one another when I had to go and meet with my team to see the trunks I will be wearing . Now I did say it was small but it is in Manchester so I don't know if you would consider that to be big . Hailee said she would come to the fitting since she is the one with the fashion in this relationship .

So I brab my car keys , tell kiera we will be back and off we went to the fitting . It wasent to bad of traffic but still la traffic is awful , that's the one bad thing about living her , in scotland we hardly have any traffic compared to here . We also leave tomorrow to get to Manchester in time so I have some last minute training tonight with the team in la then to Manchester tomorrow .