chapter 27

Y/n POV
*the premier*

It was the moring of the premier . Hailee's hair and makeup team were at the home getting her ready for the premier while me and charlie were getting ready ourself . I was going to wear a suit but leave the shirt out and just have the blazer open . Hailee wasn't up for that idea but I was going to make sure nothing would show .

"Charlie are you almost ready yet ?" I shout from mine and hailee's room . "Yeah" she says back while appearing at the door . "Where the fuck did you come from ?" I asked looking confused . "I was already coming to see you , hailee wants to see you" she says then walking away . I finish getting my blazer on then I walked towards the living room where hailee was getting ready . "Babe , you needed me ?" I say walking towards her .

"Yeah I wanted to see what you were wearing" she says looking over at me . "You already know though" i say being confused for the second time . "Yeah but you didn't really make sense when you said it" she says getting up from the chair she was sitting in . She then grabs the caller of the blazer fixing it a little . "Well ?" I asked looking right at her . "What , you look nice" she says then kisses me .

"You don't like it" I say walking towards the kitchen to grab a water . "I never said that" she says getting back in the chair . "Yeah but that's what it sounded like" I say walking into the living room again and sitting on the couch . "I just don't want anyone else seeing anything only IM aloud to see" she says . "Well I won't let that happen so it's fine" I say standing up and going behind the chair to give her a little hug . I then kiss her head before going to see where charlie was .

Once I found charlie which she changed into a gray dress which sort of matched hailee's outfit . Hailee was going to wear a long gray dress with a cross necklace and she was just hot as fuck in it . We leave the little flat we were staying in since the premier was in London . We get to the carpet and thank god it was a nice day . Charlie went off to talk to the other kids while I just went down the carpet with hailee .

She would just get questions about acting and how the movie was filmed all that jazz . She would occasionally get a relationship question and how she got proposed while I would just stand then answering a few questions but more hailee doing that . Well it's not my movie so I'll give it to hailee . I can't lie I would look hailee up and down sometimes , it was just so hard just standing there with her looking that hot next to me .

Hailee's parents were there to so after the carpet part of it was over we went to see them . We were all just taking about how proud me and her parents were of her and just catching up on life . Some of the cast would come over and talk to hailee and the rest of us .

It was getting late and at the moment we were back at the little flat getting some food and then going to bed . Me and hailee were just laying in bed watching tv when charlie burst into the room . She ran over to the bed and just layed not saying a word . "Erm.... hello to you to , shouldn't you be in bed ?" Hailee says looking down at charlie who was inbetween me and hailee now . "I couldn't sleep" charlie said cuddling into me .

"Fine you can stay for a little bit but then you have to go back to bed" I say rubbing Charlie's back . "Ok" is all that charlie says . Me and hailee just look at each other and shrug our shoulders . Hailee then cuddled into charlie . We stayed like this for about 30 minutes until it was time for charlie to go back to her room . "Right time for bed now" I say pulling charlie off of me . "Noooooo" charlie moaned while I picked her up and put her over my shoulder . I put her into her bed then went back to mine and hailee's room .

"Today was fun" hailee said as I turn the light on my night stand off . "Yeah it was , and nothing slipped out" I sayed then kissing the top of hailee's head . "Yeah thank god" she says then lays her head on my chest . We both stayed silent for a minute and then drifted off to sleep . It was a very long day . But there are a couple more days like this until we go back to LA .