lx - im still cool for holding my ground against dream for like..3 mins right?..

Start from the beginning

That made the pyromaniac chuckles, his grip tightening against the axe, "Well, I guess your body would be rotting soon too. Permanently."

Dream narrows his eyes, "I don't see why Jack had to come with you too. I thought you're more of a lone wolf, Sapnap."

Jack huffs, stepping forward, "Me coming here is my choice and mine alone. And you know what? I'm coming here to fucking end you too – always wanted to before, and now..I get to have it. Killing Dream by my own hands? Wouldn't that be quite a glory to achieve?"

Dream couldn't help but to click his tongue in amusement, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, careful there Jack. You know I kind of respect you. Sure a nobody, but hey, at least respected."

Then his voice darkens, "Careful with what you say because you have no reason to burn a few more bridges than you already do now, don't you?"

Jack cackles at that, readying to come at him, "You know what? Fuck you, and yeah you're right. I have nothing against you..except pretty much everything."

He finally lowers his grin and glares at him, his red and blue glasses gleaming, "You and Tommy brought nothing but disruption and chaos to the server. And you..the moment you decided to bring yourself down with my friends- my own friends with your stupid cause? What are you trying to do here?

"You fucked up. You fucked up, Dream."

There, he bolts forward, attacking Dream head on before Sapnap could ever go first to have a neck and neck at him.

Dream takes a step back and takes out a potion, and Sapnap notices, "Wait- Jack-!"

The potion was thrown to the ground and gushed a greyish green like smog all around the place, making the two cough.

Losing their sense of sight, Sapnap and Jack were separated from each other, the baldman kept his stance – preparing for the attack..not knowing that Dream was already right at him, almost slicing Jack's whole face if he didn't react too quickly.

Still, he toppled to the ground from the loss of balance and Dream didn't give him a chance to fight back and kept going forwards – taking advantage of the situation, as Jack has no choice but to fall to the defence, if ever, retreating.

Sapnap covers his nose and mouth, trying to see through everything.

He isn't sure what this type of potion Dream used, but it definitely wasn't something that would make him nauseous as he expected it to be.

Was it just a diversion?

But the more he tries not to breathe through the smog, the clearer he sees what's going on.

And sure enough, he can see Jack trying to save his own life from the monster in front of him – slashing with no hesitation until he can get his opponent backed up to the wall.

The second Jack felt the wall behind him, he knew he fucked up.

He tries to go away but Dream slashes his axe towards the wall to block him off that makes him swear.

Dream only chuckles as he towers over Jack, not minding to kill him for good.

Why, death is meaningless to him now, as much as living,

"Anything to say in regards to trying to mess with me, Jack Manifold?"

Jack, instead of feeling fear, only gives a furious glare at him, ready to bite that mask off and go feral.

His sword is of course, nowhere to be found, since he was disarmed somewhere in the process of trying to save his fucking life from him,

"Go to hell, green bitch."