Georgias pov:  me and Mia are getting the kids ready for Halloween. Nick I now two and daisy is 4.
Time has flown by so quick. Mia and I are both 4 months pregnant. Somehow we managed to get pregnant the same night.

" you ready to show your dads you costumes?"

" yes mommy. I look so handsome."
Said nick

" mommy I look weird." Said daisy

" when your dads started this band this is how they looked and dressed. You're your dads for Halloween." Said Mia.

" isn't that so cool?" I said

" oh look at us nick. We're our dads."

" yea we look cool." Said nick

" are you guys ready to see their costumes."  I asked Tom

" so ready."

" they are kind of matching. I think y'all are really going to like this."said Mia

" I'm nervous." Said bill

" don't be."

" are y'all ready?" I asked the kids. Well actually yelled so they could hear me.

Gustav and George were here with their girlfriends. They love the kids so much. We decided as a group to take them trick or treating.

" yes mommy hit the music!" Yelled nick.

" why is monsoon playing?" Tom asked looking at me.

I pointed at the stairs. They walked down at the same time.

Nick had on baggy jeans, a big shirt, hat, and dreads on his head.

Mia was dressed in all black and had on a wig that looked like bills lion hair he use to do.

Nick pretended to play his guitar while coming down the stairs and Mia was mouthing the words.

" y'all look so good my babies." Tom said.

Gustav and George were smiling ear to ear.

" let's hope they don't act like them in the future." George said out loud.

The boys turned to them.

" they already do."Tom and bill said laughing.

"Alright let's go get some candy my babies!"