Tom left the girl upstairs to rest. That's a lot to go through at such a young age. I hope she knows how much we love her.

I saw bill and Mia on the couch talking. They knew something was up.

" how is she?"asked bill

Tom looked at them and just started crying. Yes he hasn't known the girl long but he can see in her eyes how hurt she is.

Tom ran and hugged both of them.

" she's to young to grow through what she went through. She doesn't deserve this."

Tom sat them down and explained everything.
Mia and bill both had tears in their eyes.

" I knew about her sister and my mom helping get her back in dancing but I didn't know it was this bad."

They all sat on the couch and talked and cried.

" we need to be there for her. She needs all of us right now. If I know her we need to let her come to us on her own time. If we force her to talk she will just freak out." Said Mia

So that's what we did. To distract us we decided that we would go about our day.

Toms pov: it's  been 5 hours and I just heard the door that Georgia was asleep in open. Even with her messy hair and puffy eyes she was still the most Gorgeous person I've ever seen. " you want to go for a ride G? It's beautiful outside?"
" thanks tommy I'd love to go on a ride."
Distraction it's what she needs. When I was in my darkest times Bill would take me on a ride to calm my nerves. Show me the beauty to let me know life is worth exploring. 

We got ready and I texted bill what we were doing. Immediately I got a text back " be gentle with her heart. Show her what I showed you. Let her know that this life is worth living. Never give up on her." I just smiled.

As we got in the car she asked to play music.  " what's this band called?" I asked.

" nova amor. They help calm me when I have to much going on."

We remained silent. The music was truly beautiful. I could see why she liked it.

We made it to the road. Bill took me on this exact road multiple times when I was low.

All the trees changing with the season. All different colors.

I looked over and Georgia had her head out of the window screaming.

" let it out G you'll feel so much better."
She so beautiful and she doesn't even try.

After a little bit I look at her and smile. Then I rolled down my window.

I began screaming too. It felt amazing.

We screamed so much our throats started to hurt.

" oh look at all the animals. Nature is truly beautiful." Said Georgia.

" it really is." But I wasn't looking at anything but her.

Her smile could light up this whole world.

I have a surprise for her.

After we drove some more I pulled the car over.

" what are we doing?"

" we're having a picnic"

" I've never had a picnic. I've always wanted to do this."

I pulled o it the blanket and a large basket. I set everything up.

I had cheese and fruit set out.

" I have one more surprise."

" oh what is it?" She said clapping her hands and smiling.

"Close your eyes."

When I told her to open she smiled and looked truly happy. 

" we're going to paint. I'm not as good as you but I know you like to do it so I figured I'd attempt as well."

And that's what we did  we painted for hours and barely even spoke because it was just so relaxing.

" it's getting dark you want to head home."

" no I've never seen this many stars I want to admire it and take it all in." She said

" if that is what you want to do than we will do it."

" the stars are so beautiful. We didn't have this many in our night skies back home."

" they really are." But I wasn't looking at the stars.

After a while I felt her hand grab mine and we laid like that and took in the night sky.