I went into my room and just bawled my eyes out. I don't know how much longer I can do this. Everyday is the same. I get cussed out by my parents, cry, but I keep trying. Sometimes I don't know if I can keep trying. I pulled out my razor. I go on the hip bone. I do it there so no one will see. I hate people feeling bad for me that's why I act happy. The cut felt so nice I just kept going. I didn't even clean it up I fell asleep because of my crying.
When I woke up I started going down the stairs and I didn't know it but my dad was behind me. He kicked me in the back sending my flying down the stairs. " so useless. I hope you die so you can stop being such a burden" I curled into a ball at the bottom of the stairs and just wept. When I tried to get up it sent to much pain. I laid there while they left to do I don't know what. I wept and just let it out. After a while I gained my strength and got up. It hurt so bad. I hadn't eaten in 3 days. Since they all left me I haven't had any food my parents refuse to feed me since I'm "fat". I called the tattoo parlor and said I wouldn't be able to make it today and asked to reschedule. They said of course.

It has been a week and the abuse has gotten worse. I have a bruised rib, a giant bruise on my leg. Just 1 month left I keep telling myself. I made it to the tattoo place and we actually finished today. I love the pain it felt so good. I looked in the mirror and was so happy. I hugged the guy and thanked him so much. When I got in the car I drove to me and miss special place. I pulled out my journal and wrote. I wrote down everything I was feeling and it felt good to put my feelings to paper.

Toms pov: I can't get Georgia off my mind. We have been so busy I haven't been able to text her. We are finally back In Germany. The tour was over so we had a break. It was so nice. When I got home I found her painting. It's hanging on my wall right now. She's very talented. I wonder what she is doing right now. " Tom me and Mia are going to get food and bring it home do you want anything?"
" what are you getting?"
" pizza!"
" yea you know what I like. Thank you bill."
I was starving I was so excited for pizza. You know Georgia didn't really eat when we were there I hope she's ok. Sometimes girls do that though I'm sure she's fine.

Georgias pov: I made it home and saw a note " to: fat pig we are going on a business trip we won't be back for about a month 2 months. Hopefully you'll be gone by the time we come back. Also don't eat our food get your own." Well at least I have time to heal before the competition.

Miss pov: " hey I forgot to mention it georgia has that completion it's being televised all over the world maybe we can watch it ."
" when is it ?" Asked bill
"In a bout a month. Tom what are you doing?"
" im putting the date in my phone so we can watch. Also let's watch the lion king im starting to like it." We turned the movie on and when we did I sent a picture of Tom watching it and sent it to mia. She's a fast texter but it's been over 2 hours. Maybe she's asleep.

Also this is the tattoo she got