It's only been a day since they left and I miss them so much. I'm so scared for my parents to get home. I made sure the house was spotless and went into my room. I played Alice In Chains nutshell to help calm me down. An hour later I heard the front door slam. I heard yelling " Georgia get your fat ass down her now!"
I slowly walked down the stairs looking at my fathers dead eyes. He use to not be like this not until the accident happened. " how was your trip did y'all have fun?"
" don't talk to me. It was peaceful you weren't there it was amazing."said my dad
" yea and we didn't have to pay for the food you always eat so that saved us money." Said my mom. I just looked at them. " clean this floor it's awful." Said my mom "yes ma'am." I began to clean the floor my dad didn't like how I was doing it so he kicked me in the stomach. " you're useless you can't even clean a floor right!"
Said my dad. " honestly I don't know how we fucked up with this one we are so Perfect why did we end up with this."said my mom. I finally finished and was heading back upstairs. " I'm going to take a nap I'll cook y'all dinner when I wake up."  When I was finally starting to sleep I heard my door creak open. " there's the fat whore. I'm gonna treat her just like one." Said my dad I shot my eyes open in fear.
It was finally over he had used me again. I don't know what I did to deserve this but what I do know is that in 2 months the night after the competition I'm leaving. When I woke up I made them dinner. " I'm heading to work I'll see y'all in the morning." They didn't say anything just grunted at me.. I wasn't actually going to work. I'm going to change my appearance I'm going to the tattoo parlor. I had plenty of money saved up. I wanted a change. I needed a change. Call me drastic so I got two new piercing I got my nipples which I had wanted for so long. I don't really know why but it felt right to me. And I also got a nose piercing. I made a tattoo appointment for tomorrow which will be a few sessions. Go big or go home I always say. I felt pretty with my new piercings I felt unstoppable. I begin to head home but changed my mind. I decided to go to the park and paint. I always kept my paint stuff with me. I saw the beautiful nature surrounding me and decided to just paint. It was fun. Freeing. After two hours I headed home. I going to the studio tomorrow to practice my solo I want it perfect. This competition was a big deal it would be live all around the world. Maybe Mia could see it.
I woke up the next morning feeling a little better. I headed to the studio and smiled at the lady in the office. When I made it into a private studio I played the song and let my body take me however the music pulled it. I have finally finished it and couldn't be any prouder. I felt happy. But now it was time to get my tattoo I was very excited about this. When I walked in I told them my name and what I was there for. We started and got a quarter way through. I was very pleased and excited to finish it. I was dreading going home I knew it would be bad. When I walked through the door though they were passed out on the couch so in snuck into my room.