Georgias pov: we all watched a movie. I was forced to sit on the couch next to Tom since the couple wanted to be next to each other. I fell asleep early into the movie. I woke up to Tom snuggled into my neck. I was so scared to move but I really needed some fresh air. I slowly got off the couch and went outside my balcony. I stared at the sky and looked at all the stars. A shooting star came by I wished to be happy. I don't care about materialistic thing I just want to be happy. I'm dreading my parents coming home. We're hiding a secret. I really don't need anyone to know. Fearful I might get judged. I heard something behind me. When I turned around I saw Mia. " hey g. Are you ok?"
" yea I'm fine just a lot on my mind."
" do you want to talk about it?"
" not really it will be fine. When are y'all leaving?"
" we leave Saturday. I know it's not a long stay but the tour is almost done."
" I really like bill and you together I can see how happy you. He's good for you."
"Thanks g. I hope one day you find the right one. I know he's out there or maybe on the couch. Who knows." Mia said this with a smile on her face"
" I think he's very attractive and I'd love to get to know him but I don't know if it's the right time right now."
" give it time he grows on people. He puts up a tough persona but he's not."
" let's do something tomorrow. I really need a relaxing day. Let's go to our special spot we went to as kids."
"Sounds perfect. I'm going back to bed but I'll see you in the morning. I love you."
Mia gave me a big hug and then left.
I went back to the couch and put a blanket on Tom. And then went to my bed to sleep. My parents are coming home Sunday. Maybe I'm making it worse in my head than I'm thinking. I hear Athena waking up and she sees me. She gets into my bed and we sleep.

Toms POV: I woke up and noticed that Georgia was gone and so was Athena. I got up to go to the bathroom. I heard a sniffle coming from a room. So I knocked on the door. " hey are you ok in there?"
" yea I'm good just a stuffy nose."
" ok can I come in?"
" sure."
" so what's the plan for today?"
"Me and Mia are going to take y'all to our special spot. We went there all the time as kids. It's very relaxing you'll love it."
"Perfect can't wait!"
" oh also I'd bring a swim suit if I were you."
Georgias pov: I packed a bag and had my swimsuit on under my clothes. I also packed us some snacks. " are y'all ready? It's not far and make sure to wear comfortable shoes!"
We all got in the car and drove to the parking lot. As we all got out Bill asked "so where are we going?"
" it's a surprise!!" Said Mia
We began walking and after 20 minutes we made it to the spot. I put my bag down and unloaded my bag. This place is so beautiful and brings so many memories. When times were happy.

 When times were happy

The last danceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara