Georgias pov: the " important guests"were my dads closets friends. They would touch me and toss me around like I was a ball.  I was sent to bed with only one piece of bread.

All I want is to look at the stars but I have no window. I'll be a star one day hopefully sooner than later. It's only been a day and it's been the worst day of my life.

" come on Georgia! Let's go look at the stars." It was daisy. She was older. This was our thing. We did this nearly every night. I held my baby boy in my arms. Tom and I had a baby he's 3 months old. We named him nick. He beautiful.

The three of us looked up at the stars together. 

" it's beautiful flower."

She snuggled into my arm.

" I love you aunt Georgia. I'm glad Tom found you."

" me too flower"  Tom later joined us and so did everyone else. We all looked up at the stars together.  " shooting star make a wish!" Yelled daisy

I wish everyday could be like this.

And then I woke up.

It was a dream all a dream. A dream of the future I planned. Every time I plan anything it never works in my favor.

My door opened " get up it's time."

I was escorted into an empty room. I have t spoken a word since I've been here.  There's no use. I was chained up to the wall.

" hi there. I hope you slept good on your bed." My dad said laughing knowing I had no bed.

" alright since you ran off from me 8 months ago you now get punished for jt x everyday will be different but it will be so much fun."

He took out something I couldn't make out.

He began hitting me with it. It was a bat. He hit me on the knees. Then my head. He h it me so hard I blacked out. I went to my happy place.

Tom. I sat there and just thought of him.

Toms pov: I heard a buzz coke through my phone. It was a picture. She was beaten and chained up. I threw my phone across the room. It was now in pieces.

" Tom what is wrong with you!?" Screamed gustav.

Everyone saw me throw my phone. Mia looked at me with concern. She worried for me and so did bill.

" I got a text"

" what did it say?" Asked Mia.

" it was a picture of her. She was chained up. She was beaten. Her eyes weren't even open Mia. Covered in bruises."

I couldn't get anymore words out. It hurt to breath.  I was having a panic attack. I haven't had one of these since I thought she was dead. Everyone gathers around me and hugged me.

I'm thankful for them but it's not Georgia.  I headed to the front door .

" where are you going Tom?"

" a drive."

" I'm coming." Said bill

" ok" I walked with my head down. What will my future look like if I never find her?