Mias pov: we haven't received a text in 2 months. Our plans to find them have ended until we get more evidence. I know that sounds awful but we have nothing to go on but the tattoos.

Tom has been going a bit wild. He can't control his anger like he use to. We're not scared of him though. He's gone through a lot.

Georgias pov:

" get up we are relocating."  Max said picking me up forcefully.

I was then knocked out by chloroform. They didn't want me to see my surroundings.

When I woke up I was in my new room. I still didn't have a door knob but I did have a window. That was very lovely.

I have no clue where we are.

" it's time to pick up and start sending them more pictures. I love imagining their faces when they see them" I heard my dad laughing.

He was outside of my room.

" get up pig we're going to a special place."

He picked me up and took me to a room.

I was blindfolded and thrown to the ground.

I heard a noise and then I felt something warm.

" don't worry it only hurts a little." My dad said laughing.

He was lighting matches on my legs. It hurt so bad.

I tried to move but it was no use.

All I could hear was laughter.

Toms pov: I sat on the couch trying to watch tv with everyone. My anger has gotten really bad. I don't know how to control it.

*bzz* I looked down I found I received a text. We haven't gotten one in months. I ran upstairs.

" Tom!"

I didn't answer I locked my door.

" I love the smell of burning flesh." There was a picture.
They were lighting matches on her. Her own father was doing this. I looked closely though there were windows here. I zoomed in and recognized the scenery.

I looked up plane tickets. For all of us.

" Mia call the sitter. You're going to need her for a few days."

" why?"

" we're going a trip." I said smirking.

" I don't like that face tom."
Said bill

Mia called the sitter and she came to pick up daisy.

" do you care to explain Tom?"

" I found her. Pack your bags. We're going to get her."

Everyone looked at him

" how did you find her."

" I was sent a picture. Her dad is lighting matches in her. It's sick but they relocated. There was windows. I zoomed in. I recognized the background."

" so where are we going?"

" Italy."

The background was the place I took Georgia when we first got there.

When we were out there there was this old abandoned looking building near it. That's where they are.