21

Everyone got on the bus ready for the tour. Georgia was so excited because she's never really traveled but has always dreamed of doing it.

Everyone stayed at the twins and stayed up all night so they could sleep on the bus.

Tom and Georgia got on a bed and went straight to sleep just like everyone else.

Georgias pov: I woke up to loud voices.

When I opened my eyes I saw everyone awake playing video games. I just decided to watch from where I was sitting there smiling at them. They make my heart happy.

I finally got up and went to Tom and hugged him from behind.

" there's sleeping beauty!" Said bill I gave him a hug as well.

I sat on the couch and watched them.

" we will be at the hotel in about 30 minutes" said the driver. So we all went to gather our things.

Tonight we're going to some fancy dinner and then back to our hotels since they have a show tomorrow.

When we arrived at the hotel we all went to our separate rooms and got ready . I put on a satin black dress and did my hair and makeup.

When I came out of the bathroom Tom looked me up and down.

" I'm a very lucky guy."

He then gave me a kiss and we went to meet with everyone else.

The place was beautiful. We all sat down and ordered our food and drinks.

After we got our food we all started talking about the tour and how excited we were.

I then felt a hand though. Toms hand was slowly inching closer up my thigh.  Until it got to my underwear. Thankfully I'm good at hiding my emotions.

But I knew Tom wasn't. So I did the same thing to him.

" Tom are you ok?" Asked gustav

" yea I'm great just got a chill that's all."

Everyone looked at him weird. I win

When we finally got back to the hotel I k ew I was in trouble. 

" you're in for it now." Said Tom

" let me at least take a shower first?"

Tom just shook his head.

I hoped in the shower. I don't know why but I've always showered in the dark it's is so calming.

I felt something move and was very scared.

" you thought you could get away?" It was Tom

I shook my head no. " you're in trouble now."

Tom made me tough the wall of the shower. And started kissing me. I liked this kiss though it was different it was rougher.

" I'm going to show you just what these fingers can do."

He began playing with me and it was amazing m. He's so good with those fingers.

I let a moan escape and he smiled a devilish smile.

" turn around."

I did what he said and without a warning he was inside of me.

I moaned so loud that he put his hand over my mouth.

" you don't want anyone to hear us like last time."

" Tom you're so good. Give me harder ."

" as you wish."

After a while I knew I was close and so was Tom.

We both let out big moans knowing we were both done.

" you're so pretty." Said Tom

" so are you." He smiled at this
" no one has ever called me that."
" well I'm glad I was the first and only."

We finally got out and dressed. We were exhausted. I can't wait to watch him perform tomorrow.