Georgias pov: I have been here for 6 months. I feel myself getting stronger.

I'm playing into their game but not for the reasons they think.

" you're doing good especially since you lost all of that weight." Said my father

"Come to my office when you're done."

When I was done with my training I went into his office.

" you wanted to see me?"

" yes come here and sit"

The sexual abuse started yet again.

I thought I was done with this. This is the first time this has happened since I met Tom.

I went into my room and cried. It makes me feel disgusting. I can feel myself getting closer to my plan working.

" you have a deal to do tonight at a club."

I just looked at the door and shook my head at my father.

It was time to get ready for the deal.

Once ready I went in the car my dad had waiting for me.

I walked into the club and decided to get a drink. When going out I was forced to wear a disguise. I had a black wig on.  Since I'm supposedly dead.

I looked at the crowd and found the man I was looking for.

" are you mr. Ross?"

" yes what do I owe the please to this beautiful lady hear ?"

" I have what you need."

" thank you. Now come to my office so I can pay you."

I followed him to the office. He began to touch me and I backed up.

" that's not part of the deal you sick fucker!"

" your dad promise."

" well I wasn't informed."

I pulled out my gun and shot him between the eyes. I've grown heartless. Sadly this has no effect on me. I grab my money and head to the door to leave.

Before I leave I see a familiar face. It's Tom.

I stand far away so he doesn't see me. There's two girls one on his lap and one next to him. Both hardly wearing anything. He looked cold and uninterested.

That's not my Tom. I can't blame him though he thinks I'm dead and I'm sure my death affected him deeply. I headed towards to car to go home.

" you killed him??" Screamed my father

" yea he began touching me and I didn't like that!"

My dad was furious. He began kicking me. Hard. I think I broke a rib.

" get upstairs I don't want to see you for a long time."

I headed upstairs. I began thinking. I thought of Mia. She's about tk have the baby. I wonder what it is. What it will look like. I know it will be gorgeous.

I looked up at the night stars thinking of Tom.  I fell asleep with him on my mind.