Georgias pov: so apparently there's a party we are all going to tonight so I decided to start getting ready. I asked how people dress to these things since I've never been to a party really and so she helped.I put on a black leather lace up top. It helped show off my boobs and showed my new piercings a little also. And I wore some short jean shorts. As I start doing my makeup I hear Mia scream. " you didn't tell me you got a new tattoo."
" oh yea do you like it?"
" I love it and I know someone who else will die when they see it." She said this while smirking. I'm so nervous but a good drink will help me get this stress off my mind.  After we're all done the boys scream that they are about to leave us if we don't hurry up. As we come into the living room I see Tom looking at me with his jaw dropped.  He pulled me aside and said " you look very good and those piercings look even better." I just smiled at him and kept walking. We got in the car and I was very nervous. As we got closer I noticed the large crowd making me even more nervous. When we walk in I immediately go to the bar and get the strongest drink they have. I kind of lost everyone but after I had three more of those drinks I was feeling good and ready to dance. I finally saw Mia and grabbed her hand. " come on let's dance!" We got up and the song playing was amazing. Trying to get bill and toms attention we danced a little bit seductive but it was so much fun.
Toms pov: bill was waiting for me outside the bathroom and so we decided to head back. When we got back we didn't expect to see the girls dancing the way that they were. And is that a tattoo I see on Georgia. She looks so good. I don't know if I can control myself anymore. She looks up and sees us. " if you get with her we're going to have some of the hottest girls ever." Said bill I looked at him and smiled. I had a few drinks so I started feeling pretty good. I took Georgia by the hand and she started dancing on me. She's amazing. I hope she doesn't feel my boner because that's going to be very awkward.  I can tell she's feeling the alcohol because she looked up at me with the most seductive face. Before I knew it her lips were on me. She's the best kisser. I refuse to be the one to pull away. I slide my tongue across her bottom lip and she opens her mouth. She has the prettiest lips and I can't get enough of them. She eventually pulls away and smiles. " your good dreads. I'd love to do this again sometime." And then she just walks away. She's not what she use to be all shy and quiet but I'm liking this side of her as well. Or maybe it's just the alcohol. I guess we will find out in the morning. After about an hour I look at bill and decide it's probably best that we take them both home. They're a little drunk. I'm the car she keeps mumbling stuff in my ear. " Tom you're so hot" " Tom you're my best friend" I just smile at her and let her keep talking. As we get to the house I carry her in and put her in my bed. I'm so tired I just decide I'll lay next to her. We soon doze off. It was the best sleep of my night.