50⚠️

Toms pov:  so far it's been a week. We canceled the rest of our tour.

None of us have received a text. Which kind of makes me nervous. Now we don't know what's going with her.

It was stupid of me to smash my phone so I got a new one.

I've gotten in the routine of boxing. It helps me get my anger out. I still have the nightmare every night. They've only gotten worse.

" I'm heading out."  Everyone has seen my personality change. They just let me do whatever I want.

" hey Tom."

I didn't answer. It was the girl working at the front desk at the gym.  I headed to the boxing area.

I turned up my music and start going at it.

I'm also trying to get in the best shape so when we do find her I can fight if needed.

Georgias pov: dad invited more " special guests" over. I'm nervous I know what's going to happen.

" come in guys she's down there ready." My dad said.

"Can't wait!"

" here you guys go."

My dad hands them all masks.

" have fun I'll be over here watching." My dad said with a smile.

They all took turns with me. I felt disgusted. Tom will never accept me like this even if he were to find me.

" smile Georgia!" My dad said he took a picture of the guy using me.

All I could do was scream. I'm in so much pain. 

Finally the Guys were done.

" they're going to love this picture."

Max came in and unchained me. I was given one piece of bread and sent to my room.

Bills  pov:  Mia received a text. It was from the unknown number. It was another picture. When she say it she stared bawling.

" Mia what's wrong?"

She showed me the picture. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. This is taking a huge toll on her. She finally came back and sat down.

We started talking and didn't even hear the door open.

" we can't show Tom this. It will break him." Mia said

" can't show me what?"

" no Tom we can't!"

" if it's about her I deserve to know! Hand me the phone bill!"

" no Tom."

" hand me the fucking phone or I will take it."

I gave him the phone.  The anger in his face is scary.

" they're dead they're all dead! I will figure out who these people are. They might have their faces covered but they have tattoos and I can identify them!"

The thing that stands out in the picture is Georgia. You can see the fear in her eyes. She's screaming. It's so hard to think about.