Georgias POV: it's been a week since my birthday and I have been really depressed lately. The call with Mia made me realize how much I missed her. I haven't seen her in 3 years. After my debriefing of my life I decided to get up and get ready for work. Today I had the older class and we're starting a new routine for the completion we have in 2 months. We have two routines and they're both going to be very different. After I brushed my hair and everything I grabbed my keys and got in the car. I'm listening to Marilyn Manson he's one of my favorite artists. I finally pull into the studio and greet everyone. The girls get in their spots and we start stretching. After stretching I announce the two songs we will be doing. I also announced that we have a separate solo that will be competing but I have no clue who will be doing it. After I play the songs we will figure it out. The first dance we will be doing is a sexy type of dance to dirty my Christina, the second will be a contemporary dance to I see red. The solo song will be to lonely by Noah Cyrus. As I look at the girls one raised their hand. When called on she said that I should do the solo I'm always doing group dances and it was time to shine. Even though I said no they finally made me cave in. I didn't like taking opportunities from the girls but since they won't do it I guess I will. This song might help me get some emotions out.

Mia : " ahh I can't wait to get heir she is going to be so surprised!! I haven't seen her in so long. After she's done do y'all want to go get some food all four of us?"

"Oh yes please I'm so hungry I could eat a cow"bill said

Tom just looked up and said "yea that sound like a good plan. Hey is your cousin got by any chance?"

"I think she's beautiful. She has such a kind soul and is so loving but that's when I last saw her her appearance could have changed but I k ow her heart hasn't"

As we pull into the studio I see a lady at the front desk. " hi I'm here to surprise my cousin Georgia. Is she busy?"

" she's in a class right now it just started but it shouldn't be more than an hour. There's some seats and a glass window you can look through until they're done."

"Ok great thank you so much!"

We finally find the seats and sit down.