Mias pov: we told the boys to go ahead to the club we were going to have a girls night here. We already called the manager and told him our plan and he agreed.

" Come on G I want to see you!"
We decided to get the same outfit but in different colors. Hers was black and mine was red. It's basically just lingerie. And we put matching silk robes over it.

" we're definitely going to get laid tonight." Said Georgia.

" That's the plan" I said smiling at her.

Georgias pov: I've never done anything like this and I have a huge adrenaline rush from it. 

We parked our car at the back entrance and we gave our names and the manager escorted us to our separate rooms.

Toms pov: we were all sitting at a table drinking looking at everyone dancing. I love being with the guys but I really miss our girls.  " mr. Tom mr Bill. We have something we need to discuss if you'll follow me."

I gave bill a confused look

" what did you do this time!?" Asked bill

" nothing I swear"

" I need y'all to just sit in these rooms someone will be with y'all shortly." They took us in depressed rooms and I got very confused.

A girl walked out in a short robe and a mask on.

" I've heard you've been a very bad boy Tom."

" I have a girlfriend that I love very much. I'd love it if you would leave me alone."

" I know all about your girlfriend Tom she told me to give you a surprise."

I recognized the voice. It was Georgia! She slowly began to remove the mask and I looked at her smiling. I never thought she would do something like this but I'm loving it.

" I just want you to be still and enjoy the show."

She untied her robe and it fell to the floor leaving me speechless.  She began to go towards a pole.

She began swinging on it doing things I didn't know were even possible.

She began to walk to me slowly.

" sit there and keep your hands to yourself."

She slowly sat on my lap and started dancing on my lap.  She then turned around the face me. She continued dancing.  This is the best surprise I've ever received.

She began kissing me. I began to touch her despite her saying keep my hands to myself.

She didn't argue she craved my touch.

After a while the song faded out and she walked out of the room.

" see you when you get home." And she blew me a kiss

She left me here with a boner.

After I got it to go down I walked out greeted by bill walking out of his room as well.

"At least you don't have a boner?"

" no I got exactly what I needed and so did she."said bill

" damn G left me hanging. I'll get my revenge when I get home."

Georgia pov: when we made it back we started screaming of excitement.

" why did you leave him hanging G!?"

" I didn't want the fun to end I wanted some for later." I said smiling.

" I'll make sure to wear my headphones to sleep."

After about an hour of us watching tv Tom busted through the door

" my room now!"

I jumped from the couch and followed him.

It was a very memorable night to say the least.