Tom pov: we didn't have a concert since we had one last night. Everyone was awake but Georgia. I decided she was at peace so I wanted her to sleep.

" she's sleeping. What are the plans for today?"

" I was thinking just a pool day." Said George

" sounds good to me."

We all ate breakfast waiting for sleepy Georgia to wake up.

Georgias pov: I woke up to one of my top 10 bands playing downstairs. This song use to be one of my big party songs.

" there's my lovely girlfriend!"

" hi tommy."

I just snuggled in his arms.

" we're having a pool day. Everyone is already outside we were just waiting for you."

" ok I'll go get ready."

Mia is already 2 months pregnant. It's flown by and you can definitely see it.

I headed towards the pool once I was done.

I wanted to tan so I laid out while everyone else swam.

After I started to feel the burn I jumped in.

" oh let's play a game!" Bill said with a mischievous look.

"Bill that look makes me nervous." Said Mia

" we're going to play never have a I ever.

" sounds good can't wait to know your dark secrets g." Said Tom

I have a past when I was wild. I'm very nervous. No one knows this side of me.

" I'll go first!!!"
Bill was way to excited for this game.

" never have I ever sucked someone's toes." Said bill

Tom put a finger down. I'm embarrassed but they don't know it was me. We were drunk we don't like this. He was just being silly that night.

Everyone laughed at this.

" I'll go next!" Said Mia

" never have I ever had my toes sucked." I'm targeted. I put my finger down

" we were drunk leave us alone!"

" never have I ever lived in the us." Said George. They just wanted to target me.

" never have I ever been pregnant." Tom said he didn't want me to be the target so he moved to Mia as his.

" you can't even get pregnant asshole." Said Mia.  The mood swings have been rough on all of us.

" I'll definitely get them with this one." Mia whispered in my ear.

" never have I ever kissed a girl."

I made a face and put a finger down. Tom looked at me shocked.

" damn g I didn't know that about you."

" I hoped no one would ever find out."

" it's hot you're good." He said kissing me.

Eventually I lost I was the target for everything.

I got out of the pool to dry off. I'm not embarrassed for what I did in my past it was a different time in my life.

" you good Georgia." Mia said sitting next to me.

" yea it was a long time ago I was wild. I had so much going on I wanted to be a different person."

I decided to cook everyone breakfast for being so welcoming to me. It was an amazing night.