Toms pov: bill and Mia are here but Georgia is taking a shower.

" I have a plan. I'm going to take her back to the place I took her and I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I really believe she's the one."

Mia ran to Tom and hugged him
" you have made her so happy I couldn't imagine her with anyone else. Thank you." I just hugged her back.

Georgia came down the stairs in a beautiful sundress I told her we were going to go painting.

As we got in the car the nerves started. I can't mess this up.  She looked at me smiling "there's so many things I want to paint!"

" what are you going to paint?"

" something beautiful" she said.

We finally made it to our special spot and set up the blanket and snacks.

" what are you going to paint Tom?"

" I'm not very good but I'm going to attempt to draw something beautiful as well."

We sat down and began to concentrate on our master pieces.

After about an hour or two we were both done.

" show me yours first." I asked her
She turned her canvas over to reveal a painting of the entire band, her and Mia, all sitting in a field of flowers all smiling.

Even though none of us have been together to do that.

" flowers are beautiful and so are all of my closest friends. I wanted to put two beautiful things in one piece."

" it's stunning G you're so talented."

" ok show me yours!"

When I turned my canvas around I was very nervous.

" it's you. You're the most beautiful person in the entire world and you don't even know it."

Surrounding the painting of her is butterflies. The one she gave me had a saying on the back saying that butterflies are color blind that they can't even see thief own beauty.

" Tom it's so beautiful I love it." When I looked closer at her she had tears in her eyes.

" why are you sad?"

" I'm not sad I'm happy. I'm so happy I met you."
I just hugged her.

I pulled her up and we were both standing.

" I've liked you since I first met you and I'd love to get to know you more. But I'd love to get to know you more as your boyfriend if you'll have me?"

" oh Tom yes I'd love that very much."

We started slow dancing to Coldplay and just holding each other. This moment is so special that I will forever remember it.

We stared at the stars all night again.  I love this life I love and now it just got better.