Georgias pov:  I've had enough. My parents came home early. My dad looked at my frightened face and started laughing at me. " you're scared of? Why I've done nothing but make you feel good what wrong honey? You want more?" I refuse to say anything I'm done being scared. I will stand up for myself. " you're not going to say anything? What's wrong you normally never shut up. You looked like you've gained more weight. Disgusting." I look to my side and see a vase. When he turns around I break it. He turned around slowly and saw the broker vase in my hand. " so we're bold now? What are you gonna do? You're gonna cut me? Good luck." I ran at him and cut his arm. He pushed me to the ground. Slapped me, punched me, kicked me in the rib. I found a gun. I shot him in the leg enough to hurt him but not kill him. I grabbed my dogs and got out of there. It's time for me to start my life. I called Mia and she finally answered.  " hey Mia what are you doing?"
I'm with the boys at their house. They are on a long break from your. Why what's up?"
" I'm wanting to try something new so I was wondering if it was ok if I came. I know it's Germany but I need a new scenery."
"Of course let me ask them"
"Thank Mia also I have the dogs so if I can't that's ok I'll find something else."
" they said it's all good and they love the dogs so it's no big deal."
" great I'll see you in a couple days."
I hung up and found a flight and Mia sent me their address. I'll be there in 2 days I'm very excited. " come on my babies were going on an adventure." It took a while for everything but we had finally boarded the plane . Im so tired so I took such a long nap. When I woke up I was shocked as I only had 4 hours left of the flight. In the mean time I opened my Stephan king book and started reading. He's my favorite author. I was halfway through my book when we were told we had landed. I got my dogs and headed to get my luggage. I heard my name be called and when I turned around I saw Mia standing there waiting for me. I ran to her. Thank goodness I had makeup on to cover my bruised up face. We headed to her car and headed home.  " it's so lovely here you're lucky you have lived here this long."
" we're almost at their house and they have an extra room or you can snuggle with Tom." She wiggled her eyebrows up and down.
" I met him for two days I don't know him like that."
" whatever you say"
When we arrived at the house I was shocked it's so beautiful I loved it. We walked In and Mia said they were asleep since it's 4 am here. She gave me some makeup wipes and so I took my makeup off. I observed the marks they look awful. I just decided sleep was a better option.

It was finally morning and I woke up to loud noises and barking in the kitchen. When I walked in I saw all of them trying to make me breakfast I was shocked but happy. When they looked up at me they had the shocked faces. "G you're face what happened." Shit I forgot about my bruises and forgot to cover them. " oh I feel down the stairs I'm clumsy and the dogs like to leave their toys on them. Really I'm fine."
" I've seen my share of punched faces. That is not from stairs now tell us the truth." Said Tom. I'm ashamed and embarrassed but I know I need to tell them. They'll find out eventually.