Georgias pov:

I'm heading out for practice for the award show. I left Tom a note saying I'll be back I had to run some errands.

" hi I'm here for rehearsal."

"I'm so glad you could make it. Let's go get started."

I was very excited after rehearsal the dance was amazing, the outfits they were going to have us were were incredible also.

They knew where every person would be sitting since it was set up in a certain order. We will be coming down the aisle dancing and they put me on the aisle that Tom would be sitting.

I decided to text Tom " be home soon I just have one more errand to run."

I haven't gotten one in so long so I decided to go get a new tattoo I love the look of them.

I had it picked out. I know it's cheesy and sometimes a bad idea but I got toms birth flower tattoo on my rib.

" do you like it?"

" I love it thank you so much."

Tom called me worried.

" where are you I'm almost home. I had some errands to run."

" ok be safe I love you."

" I love you most" I hung up.

I finally made it to the house and walked in.

Tom got off the couch and gave me a very tight hug.

" ow Tom"

" sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

" it's ok I got a new tattoo and you squeezed right in it.

" what is it?"

I rolled my shirt up to reveal it.

" it's your birth flower I wanted a reminder of you forever."

" I love you so much."