Hell speaks

Y/n hit the floor with a loud ass thud. A massive dark expanse surrounded him, and took away most of his senses.

Deep within the endless abyss that Y/n was now stuck in, a large eye opened up from the shadows.

"You're holding yourself back" the eye claimed, it's voiced resonating throughout the entire endless chasm that Y/n is stuck in.

"The hell are you talking about?" Y/n asked through panted breaths. He used alot of energy forming a shell to break his fall, so he was breathing pretty heavily after the impact.

"You won't allow yourself to succeed and truly form into what you are" It spoke somehow, it's voice reverberated in Y/n's skull.

Y/n only stared back at it in response. The gears slowly turning in his mind.

"Wait... are you?"

"That's for you to find out. But you have yet to fully understand what you're capable of."

Y/n fully stood up now, his eyes locked on to the looming pupil.

"What am I not understanding?" He asked, curious as to what he's missing. This could be a key to unlock his full potential.

"Hells mass can be controlled, and you can create superior husks that obey only you. This is only possible with a greater understanding of the flow of this realm"

"The flow?"

"All forms of life have a flow, you just need to concentrate hard enough to see it"

"Concentrate..." Y/n thought.

"Our time is up"

"Huh?"

"You cannot keep him waiting any longer."

"Wait who?!"

"You will see, Honored Child."

Y/n was teleported into a large room with torches at each corner. The shape was like the top of a pyramid. But he didn't have any time to asses his surroundings.

"It has been a while, Y/n"

A Supreme Husk with a red murasama stood at the center of the room, his eyes trained on the Prime Soul infront of him.

"Show me a good time."