Beelzebub's new attraction

The abyss. A dark, endless, prison that I am left to rot in. Nothing to see for infinite amounts of time, not even the madness Lucy promised. I've been using my time to create a little mansion of my own, it's not much but it's mine. I created the intricate halls that enrapture the large labyrinth that is my home. There is so much you can create from the very fabric of darkness, the very essence of nothing. I lived alone for years, decades, hundreds upon hundreds of centuries. I sat, and waited for the day I would be set free,

AND LAY WASTE TO ALL OF HELL. LEAVE IT ALL TO ROT AS I HAVE. BURN IT TO ASH. CRUSH IT TO DUST.

Leave nothing behind. Leave no one alive.

I would have gone mad if it weren't for the small crack in reality that I formed my mansion around, it allowed me to see into a small portion of the living world. But it takes so much of my energy to harness it to do so. I hardly ever used it because of how hard it was to keep watch for long periods of time, that was until I found.......

Him

The moment I saw him I was enthralled, by his timid yet determined nature, and by his small yet slightly built form. He wasn't extremely tall but he was still a good foot and a half above the average. He was perfect. At that moment, I knew, I knew that he was the one for me. Every piece of him I wanted for myself. His voice was that of a soothing song. He sang a somber melody that I adored with every fiber of my being. It has been so long since I've ever been so enthralled, I nearly forgot I was using so much energy before I passed out.

When I awoke, I immediately went back to look and see if what I saw was real. Lo and behold, it was. He was real, and I wanted him, needed him. So I started to extend my reach into the mortal realm, to move things in my favor. A nice purple carpet, one that his roommate had his eye on for a while. I strung and wove my realm into it, it took three days and all the energy I could muster. But it was done, the moment they took that carpet in I could use it as a portal and pull him in. I keep watching and I overhear a conversation between them,

"Hey, Y/n, do you think we should decorate more?"

"Maybe? Why?"

"No reason, no reason in particular"

Y/n, that was his name. It was perfect, a beautiful name. As time passed that cybernetic fool bought the carpet and brought it into his house, I don't know why he put it at the bottom of the stairs. It's a bad place for a carpet, but when Y/n returned home and when I saw how much he started to like that carpet. At that moment I knew that I had won, this game was ending and I was the victor.

The next day passed and Sam (I think that's what his name is) tried experimenting with the carpet. While there is a way to activate the carpet's power, it takes inner knowledge from the deepest parts of hell to do it. But It was funny watching him try.

Y/n had gotten home that day and he and Sam laughed about Sam's insane attempts at using demonic magic. Then, just like the day before, Y/n laid down on the carpet and I used the opportunity to pull him in, into the void, into my embrace. He was shocked and on edge at first, which I expected, but with my charm and hospitality he soon dropped his guard and became enraptured with me. He didn't want to admit it but we both knew, something was brewing and it wasn't in the kitchen. We soon both realized that he held extreme power, something I had hardly ever seen before. He could easily outmatch me if he had the training, training that I couldn't provide.

I could only refine his skills up to my level but after that, he was on his own to become stronger. So he started to get into fights with the other prisoners in the abyss, some of them didn't have the strength to persevere against the abyss so they were just mindless monsters, while others were corrupted and empowered by it. They had used the strength the abyss granted them to seem more intimidating. It was fun seeing how Y/n had handled them; their bodies were broken and beaten, their skin burned and flesh charred, it was perfect and I loved it. Sure, when he started going out I was worried, but after seeing him handle them I knew he would be perfectly fine.

So now we're here, driving through this subway and awaiting our audience with the corpse of King Minos. Modeus told us to let her take care of it when shit got real, so we will. Y/n said he'd interfere if he thought that Modeus was going to die, to which she said

"This is my ancestor, I know how to handle him"

Her comment made me a little upset but Y/n respected her for it and backed off. I can hear it, the banging of his footsteps outside of the subway. I don't know if it still contains the power and strength of the Minos of old, but if it does. We may need to all handle this together, I don't think Modeus could take it in alone. But due to Y/n's wishes, I have faith in her.

THE COURT OF THE CORPSE KING APPROACHES.

Y/N CAN FEEL THE PRIME SOUL RESONATING WITH HIM

MODEUS CAN PUT AN END TO HER ANCESTOR'S HUMILIATION

AND BEELZEBUB CAN SEE JUST HOW FAR THEY'VE COME

"You all make me so proud. My little kindred. To find love, in this cold, dark, world......."