JUDGEMENT (2)

"Get up!" Shouted the old king.

Y/n is on his knees, panting for his life, covered in bruises, and several of his bones are broken. He's bleeding from the eyes, ears, and mouth. Minos never let up for a second, not a minute, nor for the hours they spent here.

Beelzebub was forced to watch as Y/n was repeatedly beaten down time and time again. It was like a repeated stabbing pain in her heart that pierced holes in her very being, again and again and again.

It was evident right from the very start that Minos was so much better than Y/n, right down to the way Minos fought. Even though the old king never fought in his life, he still had more hand to hand experience and raw power than Y/n, who had only used his power to launch mid - to long-range attacks.

But that didn't mean Y/n couldn't try. He launched a blue orb at Minos as a distraction and went around Minos. Using his one good arm, he charged up a one more punch. But he was swiftly blocked and parried by the more experienced Prime soul. Who roughly grabbed Y/n's arm and broke it, snapping it the other way.

Y/n fell to the ground, back right where he started again. On his knees and arms broken. It was like an endless cycle for him. Launch attack, get countered, limb broken, on the ground. The frustration of it all boiled in his heart. He'd never faced such raw power before, even when hanging around Beelzebub for most of his time in hell, Minos is a completely different league. It was just more feul to the fire. A fire that burning brighter and stronger than it ever has before.

"S-shut up." Y/n muttered under his blood covered breath.

Minos took one step forward. Although he had no face, you could still sense the slight annoyance he felt. "What was that?"

The sounds of bones breaking and being forced back into place filled the flesh covered room.

Crack

"I said."

Crick

"Shut."

Snap

"The fuck."

A golden glow radiated off of Y/n's beaten and bruised body.

"Up!"

With speed that warped the space around him, Y/n blitzed his way around Minos. He kicked his back and sent him flying into the wall. Minos quickly pulled himself out, just in time to block a punch, aiming straight for his head. But unlike all the other ones, Minos could feel the killing intent behind the blow.

'Was he holding back this entire time?' Thoughts like this plagued Minos' mind, but the ex-judge never got a chance to dwell on it as Y/n constantly blitzed around to Minos' blind spots. Each hit that came into contact with Minos' body sent intense vibrations throughout his whole body, slowly but surely throwing him off.

'No, he was genuinely struggling. He couldn't use this much power before. His subconscious never allowed it.' This realization came quickly, but it was pushed out of his mind as Y/n kept hitting him.

A kick to his left arm.

A punch to his right.

A sweeping kick to his legs.

Y/n kicked Minos to the roof and dragged him back down to the ground, creating a large crater on the floor. It was at this moment that Minos saw it.

Y/n was a pacifist at heart.

Thorns, covering Y/n's arms. From his elbows to his wrists. They seemed to cut into his body, letting blood flow down onto his hands, staining them red. This told Minos everything he needed to know. That Y/n's very soul was punishing him for letting go like this. But it wasn't something Y/n wanted, but something he needed. His eyes showed only pure rage at Minos, as he unleashed blow after blow at speeds incalculable.