Y/ns True Value

We come upon a scene where Y/n and Beelzebub are discussing something out in the yard. Y/n is in some gym clothes Beel made for him, and Beel in the same sort (most likely to get his eyes somewhere), and Beel is instructing him on some sort of magic. But let's rewind to a few minutes before, to how they got there in the first place.

"Hey, Beel?"

"Yes, dear?"

"What's 'soul value'? I found it mentioned in this book but never found out what it was"

"Oh, soul value is essentially the natural judge of how strong you are when you die and get formed in either Heaven or Hell. It can either be something so minuscule that it can never take form and just get sucked up into hell's mass or it can be so powerful it could rival Lucifer herself! Not even needing a vessel to take physical form."

"Wait what about Heaven? Where do the weak souls go when up there?"

"They don't. To have a weak soul means that your life was truly a waste of the time given to them. The angels see it as an offense to God and the gift of life, so they cast them away down to hell where they get sucked up in the mass"

"Hmmm. I wonder what my soul value is?"

Luther who was conveniently on Y/n's shoulder the whole time, like he always is, lets out a reassuring hiss

"Thanks, Luther. You always got my back"

"How lovely, and I think I can help with deciding your value."

"Hmm? How so?"

"As a demon of my status, I am able to tap into the inner strength of the soul and unleash its true power."

"REALLY! LET'S TRY LET'S TRY LET'S TRY LET'S TRY!"

"Ok ok calm down. Jeeze I don't think I've ever seen you this excited"

The two make their way outside and to the yard. (After changing, of course, Beel said it could get a little wild. In more ways than one) and they sat cross-legged with Beel putting her hand over Y/n's chest, slightly caressing it, before channeling her energy to tap into Y/n's true strength.

As she travels through his subconscious she sees things. People. A man with blue hair, a tall pale woman. And then an image of a tall Brazilian man. Then, she feels it. The pull. The pull of true strength, and this was something she's only felt twice before. This pull was so strong it almost sucked her in. Beel had to quickly tap into it to get the floodgates going before bailing. If she had remained any longer, she would have been sucked into the insane might that is Y/n's soul.

"Holy shit!"

"Woah, Woah, Beel. Calm down, what happened?"

"Your soul, it's- I've only ever felt the kind of strength before. Only twice."

"Really? I feel a lot stronger but not immense or anything."

"That's because I had to be quick. When I was about to unleash your soul's true power in self-defense it struck back trying to drag me in so I had to leave with it only partially finished. But you should have enough to, with enough practice, be able to have your body adjust and bring it out yourself."

"Are you gonna train me?"

"Yes, but I can't bring you to your full strength. I am not as strong as the strength of your soul"

"What's my value anyway?"

"Before I tell you, allow me to explain each level of value. There are husks and then there are demons. Husks are just the fodder of our world, made from the tortured souls of humanity, not even strong enough to gain sentience. Vile creatures. But then there are us, demons, where true value shines where you can really see the splendors of power!"

"Ok, but what about me?"

She flinched a little. She had completely forgotten the whole reason she started talking about it.

"Well, your soul is.... different. Powerful. I've only ever seen it twice before."

"But what IS it?"

"A Prime Soul"

"A Prime Soul? What happens when a Prime Soul forms?"

"It's insane. Their insane power, the massive husks. They are tactical geniuses, I've seen them bring a Renaissance to their ring. I've seen them build armies to counter Heaven. And even the mighty archangels have come close to defeat at the hands of their Supreme husks. They were forced to be trapped, either in their bodies or in the other rings."

"And I'm one of them? I'm not like that, I- I just want to live in peace. Having fun with my friends, living with Luther, and Sam. Am I really worth so much?"

"Your soul does not lie Y/n. Your value is lying in wait, begging to be freed. And I will help in obtaining the power that lies within."

Y/n can feel it now. What's been lying dormant for so long, he is bombarded with power. Nothing like he's ever seen. But it rages uncontrollably, swirling around begging to be freed. But Y/n holds it still, containing it with the emotional training Sam gave him so long ago. He finds himself hungry. not for blood, but for food.

"Hey, can we go inside and eat a bit before we start training? Holding all this power in makes me hungry"

"Oh of course Y/n! We should eat right away! No good training is done on an empty stomach!"

The two head back inside as they prepare their next meal. Y/n now truly sees his true potential, and maybe.... he can find the other souls and free them of their prison. Two kings. One of Renaissance, one of War. Only through then can he truly unlock his soul's power and use it to his advantage.