Can't take the heat{M}

Start from the beginning

He inserts his tongue between Wanda's folds before dragging his tongue up and flicking his tongue on her clit. Wanda rest her legs on his broad shoulders and grabs his hair to help keep her up. Due to his durability, no matter how hard she pulls it won't hurt him. Wanda's and Nat's eyes rolls back from the pleasure he's giving them as He and Nat both cum. He holds Nat all the way down on his dick as she cums back to back. He fills Nat up to the brim as she moans as she feels him filling her. Nat falls down on the bed and smiles as she's satisfied.

He sits on his ass and pulls Wanda down and she sits on his dick while they kiss each other hungrily. Wanda pushes him down on the bed as she goes all the way down on him. Her feet are on the side of him as she bounces up and down repeatedly. Nat gets back and sits on his face as she grinds against him.

"OOUOOUUUU BABY!!" Wanda moans as she bounces viciously on his dick.

She plants her hands on his stomach as she throws herself down on her lover. Her walls wrapped around him tightly as she spears herself. Y/N grips Nat's cheeks and licks her as she's dripping everywhere. Nat grabs Wanda's face, kissing her roughly. They moan into each other's mouths as Y/N is pleasing them both. He grabs Wanda by the hips and drills up into her making her pull away from the kiss.

"YEEESSSSSS, FUUCCCKKK MEEE!!!" Wanda lets out as Nat cums on his face wetting his growing facial hair.

Nat lays down and he wraps both arms around Wanda and starts tearing her up. He plants his feet on the bed and fucks her as her eyes roll back. Wanda isn't even saying actual words she just says whatever. Each time he thrust up he fills her completely. Routinely hitting her spot as she screams. Wanda looks down at him and gets lost in the feeling. She quickly comes back to earth as she cums on his dick.

He nuts inside of her as they kiss each other and grind against one another. She lays down on the bed and joins Nat as they hug each other and fall asleep. From all this fucking Y/N is hungry as hell. He smells food in the kitchen so he takes a shower before going to get food.

"Friday when they wake up tell them to get dressed where going to see something." Y/N says.

"You got it dude." Friday replies.

"Yeeaa, we've been watching too much full house." Y/N says as he goes to the kitchen.

~~

"Wassup guys." He says as he sees her Tony, Steve, Pepper, Vision and MJ at the table eating.

"Nothing much." Steve replies.

"How'd it go yesterday kid?" Tony asks turning to him.

"It was good, she said yes." Y/N replies making them all smile and cheer.

"I'm so happy for you three honey." Pepper says as she hugs him.

"Congratulations my G." Vision says making MJ laugh.

"Preciate it Vis." Y/N replies.

"Told you the flowers were her favorite." MJ says smiling making him smile.

"You staying to eat? I know you're hungry." Pepper says to one of her adoptive sons.

"Of course." Y/N replies as he sits down at the table.

Pepper gets up and comes back with his food and he thanks her before digging in.