Chapter 108 Extreme Day 4 (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

The beddings in the two bedrooms were put away and later put on the floor in the cellar, and the rice bowls for Xiao Hei and the three of them were put away. Dining table, chairs, stools.

It's twelve o'clock in the morning and it's dark. If nothing else happens, it will be daybreak at half past twelve.

The two of them took the time to organize the things in the house and put them directly into the space without reorganizing them.

Before dawn, Wen's mother went to inform Tenghai and the others to make preparations, while Nuan Nuan went to inform Cheng Xiyan.

The two of them didn't say a few words from beginning to end, they just said they would meet again after this period of time.

After Nuan Nuan came back, he went to the stable and put all the sixteen horses into the space, as well as the fodder that was outside.

After the mother and daughter finished cleaning up and returned to their cellar, it was dawn.

There were no partitions in the cellar, so Wen Nuan directly took out the inflatable mattresses of the tents, placed three of them side by side, and slept like this at night. This time, there was no room for the walkway.

There was no toilet in the cellar, and Father Wen didn't have time to dig it. If you want to go to the toilet, go to the space. Then put it aside and throw it away together when you go out.

Father Wen was taking care of the land here when a dozen horses suddenly appeared. Father Wen guessed that it was late at night and his daughter had put away all the things in the house.

The already crowded space was filled with more than a dozen horses this time, and there was even less room.

How to fix it? Horses and cattle were not allowed to be slaughtered, so the only ones that were killed were chickens, ducks, geese, quails, rabbits and sheep. Except for the seeds, all the others were killed and kept.

The two meat eaters in the family eat 60 kilograms of meat a day, and they have a midnight snack from time to time.

Oh my God, I had to buy a lot of meat, otherwise Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai would have to stop eating now.

Father Wen is worried. With such a large group of livestock, he alone has to work for the whole year of the monkey?

Nuan Nuan didn't come in either. He couldn't find anyone to help him.

There is no other way, just grind it slowly by yourself! Otherwise, what should we do?

Here, the mother and daughter closed the cellar lid. The room was a little dark, and they lit their headlamps. It was okay, it was cooler than the wooden house.

"Mom, are you going to follow me to space or stay in the cellar? I'm going to see my dad. Suddenly there are more than ten horses. I don't know how he will settle down."

"I'll go with you. Nothing will happen anyway." Wen Nuan went to the space with Mother Wen and the four little ones.

Chapter 108 Extreme Day 4 (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter table of contents   →   Last page of book  Correction

Father Wen is arranging the horses. There are so many, how to arrange them? Just squeeze it, where should I put it?

If you put them on the hillside, they will destroy the fruit trees!

Grass seeds have been sown in the yard, but they have just sprouted and not grown much yet.

Finally, the bull, the cow, and the two mares were put together. Not too crowded.

Father Wen also asked Father Wen to remove the fences that separated the chickens, ducks and geese to expand the stables, otherwise they would not be able to accommodate them.

Only one pair of each kind of livestock was kept, and the rest were slaughtered. So the space needed is not large.

Father Wen watched the two of them come in, bringing little black and little white with them. The horse was a little hairy. After all, it was related to the food chain, so he would be scared if he saw it every day.

Just like why do we humans feel uncomfortable when we hear the sound of fingernails scratching glass? That's because ferocious animals make this sound when they chew on human bones. Our ancestors heard it so many times that it has become an instinct engraved in our DNA.

As soon as Wen Wen heard that the livestock was going to be slaughtered, he went to the warehouse to find a pot, Wen's mother boiled water, and Wen's father re-planned the fence.

The whole family never had any space, so they were busy talking about the livestock, and they were almost exhausted.

My wrists hurt when I pluck my hair out of the warmth. Just think about how many were slaughtered, right?

Not counting the untanned sheepskins in space?

Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai didn't eat less during the trip. Those were just their snacks. They had a toothpaste and it didn't conflict with filling their stomachs.

After the livestock were slaughtered, the cows and horses also gave birth!

Father Wen was much calmer this time after his experience last time.

For three whole days, the whole family stayed busy in the space.

After finishing all the work, the first thing I do when I leave the space is to sleep. No one should call her, she just wanted to get enough sleep.

I slept until noon the next day, and Nuan Nuan woke up.

The cellar was a bit stuffy, with slow air circulation, but it was cool and cool. Not too uncomfortable.

The whole family sat on the air mattress and had a meal. Ready-made, one bowl of mung bean porridge per person, with pickled mustard is a complete meal.

"I don't know what it's like outside." Nuan Nuan dragged his cheeks a little bored after eating.