The two of them had been arguing in bed for a long time. Until Nuan Nuan pulled the quilt over his head and punched Cheng Xiyan.

Cheng Xiyan lay on his side facing the warmth, supporting his head with one hand, and holding the soft hand with the other to play with, "Do you want to wash it?"

"I won't wash it anymore. My dad is in the space. The wet wipes are on the coffee table. Just wipe them off and wash them again at night."

Cheng Xiyan put on his clothes and took care of himself. After they both finished packing, it was noon.

Wen's mother didn't come back, and it would probably be afternoon. Nuan Nuan held the basket on her arm and handed him the sickle in her hand. Let's go and go weeding with her.

He shouted to the four little ones and went out.

The vegetation nearby is growing well. Although it hasn't rained recently, there is enough sunshine, the weeds are growing wildly, and the trees are also lush.

Each of them has a sickle in his hand. It doesn’t matter whether you know it or not, as long as it’s grass, just cut it.

The purpose of taking the basket is simply to pack a little, and the rest is bundled and stored in the warehouse of space.

Secretary Tenghai and the others have been idle in the past two days. Several people built a large warehouse and stored the containers and grass in the warehouse.

At half past three in the morning, it was dawn.

Nuan Nuan discovered a pattern, that is, every night will be shortened by half an hour, and the day will be extended by half an hour.

In this case, it only takes 5 days and there will be no night at all.

Nuan Nuan doesn’t know what would happen if there were no nights. Now he can walk normally during the day and work without delay, but what would happen if it’s always daytime? Warmth is unknown.

The two of them went out early and returned late to work for three days, finishing the work at 5:30 p.m.

"Let's go back. We won't fight tomorrow, so you can take a rest." Wen Nuan handed the ice water in his hand to Cheng Xiyan for him to drink.

Cheng Xiyan sent Nuan Nuan back before he turned around and went home. Mother Wen hasn't come back yet, so Wen Nuan will go back to the space to take a look.

Father Wen was busy delivering the horse.

Chapter 107 Extreme Day 3 (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

There are prepared hot water, basins and bath towels in the circle.

The pony is wrapped in a green-blue afterbirth, and the first thing that appears is the hooves.

Nuan Nuan was shocked when she saw the horse's hooves coming out. Is this a dystocia? "Dad, Dad, is this horse having a difficult birth? Why did the hoof come out first?"

"No, horses always come out with their front hooves first, then the head."

Father Wen wore disposable gloves, grabbed the foal's two front hooves and pulled it out. Don't pull hard yet, otherwise the mother's body will be damaged. But it can’t be too light. What’s the difference between that and no drag? So you have to control your strength and pull it out gently, and then Wen Nuan will see the foal's front face exposed.

The mare squeezed her belly hard, and the foal in the afterbirth followed the force and smoothly exposed half of its body.

Father Wen pulled the little one out, tore open the afterbirth with his bare hands, and wiped its mouth, nose and body with a bath towel.

After the mare expelled the placenta, Father Wen collected it and kept it for Lao Zhong. He said this stuff is medicinal.

Newborn foals must learn to stand in a few minutes and run in a few hours. This is their natural instinct.

When I was born, I tried to stand up, then fell down, tried to stand up again, and fell down again. After struggling like this for more than half an hour, I finally stood firm.

After about an hour, the foal could walk better than before, and its legs and feet were much stronger. Three hours later, it had learned to run, and then consciously walked to its mother and lowered its head to nurse.

Nuan Nuan watched the whole time, seeing the foal being born and then standing up again.

She sat down on the ground and raised her hand to wipe the sweat from her forehead. The mare was giving birth, which made her very nervous.

It was also the first time that Father Wen delivered a baby to an animal.

He didn't understand either, he only read a rough outline in the book. Oh my God, he was exhausted.

The father and daughter observed the mare and foal, and found that they were in good spirits and that there was nothing wrong with the mare. Then the father and daughter tidied up, added more foal, and made space together.

Father Wen has to return to space later in the evening. The other horse and the two cows haven't given birth yet, so we need to keep an eye on them.

Mother Wen had come back a long time ago and was sitting in the living room chewing apples. She thought the warmth had not returned yet.

Seeing the father and daughter coming out of the space, he said, "I thought my daughter hadn't come back yet. What's going on?"