After Zhang Li cleaned up her house, she came over to chat with Wen's mother. When she saw the potatoes and sweet potatoes planted by her younger sister, she also asked for a few and planted them when she went back. If you want a big secret too, why not give a few to each family and plant them together!

Xiang Xue also took away some potatoes and sweet potatoes and took them back to plant.

When the boss and others came from Kyoto, they also kept a lot of fruits, vegetables and grain seeds on the ship.

But there are too many survivors, and there are simply not enough points, so even if there are vegetables, it is still tight.

Moreover, seeds are very important resources and must be preserved well. When things get settled, we can count on them to enrich the human table.

So when Mother Wen's first crop of potatoes and sweet potatoes matured, she didn't keep any of them, but gave them all to Cheng Xiyan, asking him to take them back and give them to some survivors so they could continue planting.

A potato can be divided into four or five pieces. Although it is a drop in the bucket, it is still better than having nothing at all.

The weather is good and the temperature is stable. Let’s develop slowly. Are you worried that everyone will not be able to eat potatoes and sweet potatoes?

-------------------

The days passed day by day, and time moved forward leisurely.

Tibetan areas are close to mountains and surrounded by forests. There are many wild animals and edible vegetables, such as wild alfalfa, mushrooms, and bitter herbs.

Survivors certainly cannot rely on the locusts from a while ago and the vegetables grown now.

So you can often see some people, no matter men, women, old or young, carrying a small basket on their backs, and going to the mountains or in the woods to find food.

If nothing else works, go fishing by the stream. No matter what, you can find something that will fill your mouth.

But there were too many survivors, and people went up the mountain every day to look for wild vegetables and game.

No matter how many wild vegetables there are, they can't stand up to the large number of people, and they've almost eaten them all.

Needless to say about game, you can occasionally catch pheasants, hares and the like, but not the larger wild boars.

The wild boar's attack power is very strong, and even two or three adult men may not be able to take it down, let alone other large wild animals.

First, there are no weapons at hand, and second, these people have not had enough to eat for a long time, and there is no food or water in their stomachs. How can they get the strength?

And what about the wild boar? They are omnivores. The forests are dense and they have plenty to eat. No one will be hungry, but they will be hungry.

Chapter 105 Extreme Daytime (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Luocheng is backed by snow-capped mountains, and there is a naturally formed stream. All the survivors rely on this stream for their lives. As long as you go to the creek, you can see survivors fishing.

Although there are no fishing tools, there are earthworms. Dig them in the forest. There are many of them.

They like to live under moist, rotting leaves, and can dig out several in one dig.

Make another fishing rod yourself and hang earthworms on it. Although the hit rate is not high, you can occasionally catch one or two for toothpaste.

When Nuan Nuan had nothing to do, he would take Cheng Xiyan to walk around the creek to see if there was anything to eat. He also took some of them for a walk and fell in love.

There were definitely no wild vegetables, so the two of them wandered around until the afternoon. Nuan Nuan wondered why the sun was setting so slowly. It seems like a long time has passed?

"Cheng Xiyan? Do you feel that the day seems a bit long today?" Wen Nuan was not sure.

"Well, I just felt like it took longer than usual. I thought it was my imagination."

Nuan Nuan has stocked up on watches, but they are all stored in the space warehouse. Time has stood still, and it is not allowed to take them out now!

"I always feel that something is not right, let's go back first." After saying that, Cheng Xiyan called a few puppies at home and walked back.

Needless to say, Cheng Xiyan is attentive and observant. Nuan Chun was honed in natural disasters. As long as there was any slight disturbance, she would immediately notice that something was wrong.

Xiang Xue came to find Wen's mother. The two were sitting and chatting in the yard when they saw two young people coming back.

"Nuan Nuan is back?" Xiang Xue greeted.

Nuan Nuan saw Xiang Xue calling her aunt.

"Mom, haven't you noticed that the daylight hours are getting longer? Cheng Xiyan and I went out for a walk. It feels like a long time has passed, but the sun doesn't seem to have gone very far to the west!"

After hearing what Nuan Nuan said, the two of them thought it was true. Xiang Xue raised his hand and glanced at his watch. It read three twenty-three in the afternoon.

Normally, the position of the sun at this time should be west of the southwest corner, but now it is just past the middle and shifted a little to the west. This is a bit of a difference. It must be at least two hours apart, right?

Nuan Nuan returned to the house and took out a tablet from the space, and checked the date and time with Xiang Xue. I glanced at the sun again to see what time it would set today.

Xiang Xue and her son didn't stay any longer. They had to go back and talk to their families about this matter.

Cheng Xiyan told Wen Nuan to go find him if anything happened, and then the two of them went back!