Nuan Nuan also rummaged around and looked for things as large as tables, chairs, benches, door frames, or as small as a rubber band for hair. As long as they felt useful, he kept them.

On the way from Qingsuo County to Luocheng, you will pass through two counties, one is Ulan County, the other is Huqi County, and then Luocheng.

The horses pulled the container, and a group of people left Qingsuo County and walked southwest. The wheels of the cart pressed over the yellow sand, making an explosive sound like insects being crushed.

Nuan Nuan walked last with the four little ones in the family. Check them again from time to time to see if there are any bugs stuck on them.

Cheng Xiyan led the team and took care of Father Wen.

Although Wen Guoqiang's legs are almost in good shape, there is not much difference between walking and walking as usual. But after all, it has been broken, and if you don’t take good care of it, it will easily become the root of the disease when you get older.

It was approaching noon and everyone was ready to stop and rest.

The secretary searched around but couldn't find a place to sit. "Don't stay here, let's go. There is no place to set foot around here, and there are bugs everywhere. Let's try our best to get out of this area and see again." look."

A group of people nodded, and the horses were fed some water and fodder. Everyone just took a casual bite and continued on their way.

It's not that they can't sleep in tents, it's just that their tents are not intact and are more or less damaged. What if they sleep until midnight and then insects crawl in and suck themselves dry? How to fix it?

So a group of people walked along the road without stopping for a whole day, without leaving the scope of the sandstorm.

"I'm almost exhausted. Why is this sandstorm so big?"

Zhong Weixing and Da Mi supported each other, and others were too tired to walk. After all, they had walked for a whole day, and even though they didn't weigh much on their bodies, they were still tired.

Nuan Nuan looked around. She was also tired. Her walking feet were almost scrapped. She couldn't keep walking without resting. People couldn't bear it, and horses couldn't bear it either.

what to do? Nuan Nuan took out her big tent, and a dozen people and a dozen horses squeezed into the tent to rest.

There were so many people, more than ten of them, that they could only sleep on their sides, and they had to leave a place for the horses to sleep, otherwise the space would not be big enough.

Nuan Nuan and San Xiao only slept in the corner, and Nuan Nuan and Kio slept directly on Xiao Bai and Xiao Hei.

Next to them are Zhang Li, Wen's mother, Wen's father, and Cheng Xiyan, standing in a row one after another. The horses are placed on the other side, also crowded one by one.

Everyone walked all day and were almost exhausted. Even though it’s a bit crowded, it’s a safe place, right? I fell asleep without eating.

Chapter 100 Departure and rendezvous (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

After dealing with it all night, it finally dawned. The man had not had a good rest, and the horse had not had a good rest either.

In a tent lived people, tigers, dogs, parrots, and horses.

It was the first time to see so many species crowded into a tent without jumping up and down, it was quite a sight.

Little Black and Little White Kio slept quite well. The weight of warmth is nothing to Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai.

I slept well in the warmth. Although my legs are curled up, sleeping on real tiger skin is quite comfortable.

At dawn, everyone woke up.

I got up and moved my body. I slept stiff that night. Mother Wen and Zhang Li made seafood soup, had breakfast, fed the horses fodder and water, and set off again.

Throughout the whole day, the group of people did not stop to rest except to feed the livestock. After passing the sandstorm area, we entered the first county, Ulan County, in the evening.

Sharpened wooden stakes sealed the passable road, and there were several people guarding it with knives and sticks.

Cheng Xiyan, Liu Yi and Liu Jie came forward and asked, "Excuse me, is this Ulan County?"

A person who seemed to be the leader nodded, "You can reach Luocheng by walking from here and passing through Huqi County. You are going to Luocheng, right?"

Cheng Xiyan nodded.

Leader: "You can go there, but you have to use supplies in exchange. If you go around Ulan, you will have to walk more than a thousand kilometers, and they are all mountains, so the road is more difficult. If you pass here, let alone the road. Good to go."

Nuan Nuan led Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai forward. Fortunately, the horses were not very hairy. They were almost used to seeing them every day. We slept in a tent together last night.

"What's going on?" Cheng Xiyan turned around and saw Wen Nuan, "You have to hand in supplies to get over. If you take a detour, you have to walk more than a thousand kilometers."

Nuan Nuan raised his head and asked the leader: "What supplies do you want and how much do you want?"

The leader looked at the container they were pulling and then at the horses, "We need salt. You can give less potatoes and sweet potatoes, but you have to keep half of the livestock."

Upon hearing Nuan Nuan, this group of people should not be short of food and supplies. They want to raise horses for sustainable development.

Let's not talk about salt. There is a shortage everywhere. How could he think of asking for half of the horses?