"Is this an empty city? It's not popular at all." Zhang Li followed the container with a basket on her shoulder, talking to Mother Wen as she walked.

The last group chose a first-floor shop that looked relatively solid and intact, with the horses placed next door.

Cheng Xiyan took Mo Fang, Mo Yuan, Liu Yi and Liu Jie around to see where this was.

Wen Nuan set up camp not far from the large army, and Wen's father set up a tent.

Xiyan and the others came back at noon, and brought back some clothes and pots and bowls. Although they were a bit old, they were still supplies, weren't they? Keep it.

Mother Wen handed Cheng Xiyan a glass of water, "Mo Fang, Mo Yuan, Liu Yi and Liu Jie, you guys should go and drink water quickly, I've made it fresh."

Cheng Xiyan took the water and thanked him, and drank all the water in the cup in one breath. "This is Qingsuo County. It is more than 800 kilometers away from Luocheng. We have to walk for half a month. And we have been heading south before. Let's go, we went astray, we should go southwest." After saying that, he pointed to the southwest.

Father Wen sat on the ground, "Then let's rest for two days and let the horses rest. They are more tired than us. They are the main force now. Once they have rested, we will reach Luocheng in one go without resting in the middle."

There is no need to pitch a tent for a group of people. Spread the plastic sheet on the ground and put their own bedding on it. It's enough for two nights, but we won't be able to stay long anyway.

Cheng Xiyan came over to find Nuan Nuan and told her the matter again.

Nuan Nuan sat side by side with him, "Are you tired?"

Cheng Xiyan nodded, "It's okay." After saying that, he hugged Nuan Nuan and kissed him on the mouth, "Resurrection with full blood."

Nuan Nuan rubbed his face with both hands and smiled at him, "That's okay. Come and kiss me when you are tired again, and you can become a robot."

Cheng Xiyan also let Nuan Nuan rub him, "Nuan Nuan..."

Cheng Xiyan turned over and pressed Wen Nuan under her body. One palm clasped the back of Wen Wen's head, and the other hand traveled up her belly, staying at the place where he lingered.

Wen Nuan spread his legs, sandwiching Cheng Xiyan's waist. Cheng Xiyan couldn't stand the warmth, so he kissed her mouth more fiercely, chasing the slippery loach.

Wen Nuan clearly felt Cheng Xiyan's affection.

Cheng Xiyan also felt uncomfortable, rubbing the warmth back and forth in this position.

I don't know where it hit, but Wen Nuan let out a groan, and Cheng Xiyan's whole body instantly stiffened like a stone, and he let out a muffled groan.

Wen Nuan could clearly feel it beating powerfully a few times.

Chapter 96 Sandstorm (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Soon the tent smelled of heather.

Wen Nuan was stunned for a moment, looking at Cheng Xiyan with confused eyes.

Cheng Xiyan was even more stunned. Who is he? Where is he?

In the end, Cheng Xiyan ran away with a red face. Warmth is laughing in the tent.

Everyone rested for two days, and after eating and drinking, they were ready to set off.

Before I even packed my luggage, the originally sunny weather was gradually covered in yellow, and the strong wind made the windows rattle.

Father Wen went to take care of the livestock next door, while the others hurriedly closed the windows.

Cheng Xiyan ran to find Wen Nuan and asked her to go back to the first floor. It was not safe in the tent.

Before I could reach the tent, I was blown away by the sand and couldn't see the road clearly.

Nuan Nuan saw Cheng Xiyan running towards her through the plastic window, but was blinded by the wind and sand and couldn't see the road. He took out the goggles from the space and put them on, went out, pulled Cheng Xiyan into the tent, and closed the curtain.

After only being out for such a short time, Nuan Nuan's face was covered with a layer of dirt.

Looking out through the transparent plastic window, everything is yellow and nothing can be seen clearly.

"Is this a sandstorm?" Nuan Nuan leaned in Cheng Xiyan's arms and looked outside.

"Hmm. I don't know how many days it will take to shave." He held the warmth in his arms and sighed slowly.

Nuan Nuan touched Cheng Xiyan's arm. Why was something wrong?

It was too dark in the tent to see clearly, and the warmth took him to space.

In the space as bright as day, Cheng Xiyan's body was covered with a layer of small bugs the size of rice grains, yellow rice grains, do you all know? So small, one next to the other, both of them were covered in it. The whole body is milky white, and you can easily see them wriggling with the naked eye.

Their hair, faces, clothes, exposed arms, pants, thighs, and shoes were all densely mixed.

Warm goosebumps were visible to the naked eye, "Look down quickly and let me see if there are any in your eyes?"

Cheng Xiyan bowed his head obediently, "Probably not. I closed my eyes."

Nuan Nuan checked it carefully and found it was okay.

"Nuan Nuan, you are all covered with this unknown creature. Neither of us understands it. Go and take a shower."

Without saying anything, Nuan Nuan took Cheng Xiyan into the space.