In this way, the two of them always took advantage of everyone's rest and sleep to act. During the day, while they fished, they would catch up on their sleep in their tent.

For a whole month, a group of people just fished without moving anywhere.

Wen Nuan calculated that there were about 8 to 10 tons of pickled fish alone. The yacht's warehouse is filled with boxes, not counting the freezer. Wen Nuan and Cheng Xiyan's space are also filled with all kinds of seafood.

That's it, a group of people won't leave. They have to catch more. No matter how much they are caught, there will be no place to put them.

On the last day, everyone caught seafood again and had a great meal. That posture made me wish I could eat this meal, and not have to eat for a month.

After everyone had eaten and drank enough, they reluctantly boarded the boat and left.

It's time to leave. It's been two months and they haven't even seen the shadow of the large army.

There was nothing to do on the boat, so everyone just fished with a few fishing rods. You can catch it, eat it or dry it in the sun.

The further you go southeast, the colder it gets.

After driving for about a week, we can already see the mountain peaks in the distance.

The temperature at this time has dropped to 17°, and is around 8° at night.

The temperature dropped, and the hair on Xiao Hei, Xiao Bai and Kio gradually became thicker.

Nuan Nuan originally only prepared clothes for a family of three. Regardless of whether they can wear it or not, find some from the space and give them to them. Let them wear it, it is better than freezing.

No one asked where the clothes came from, they silently took the clothes and put them on. It's not that they're not curious, it's just that they know what they should and shouldn't ask.

You can’t think about this thing carefully. If you think about it carefully, tigers are carnivores. What does Wen Nuan feed them every day? What does kio eat? Where did the supplies come from? Why did the yacht suddenly appear?

This group of people have known each other for a long time, and they won't ask or be curious. It is enough to know that Brother Wen (younger sister) will not ignore them and can eat enough. When something happens, if we all work together and work together, we can survive this natural disaster.

During this period, Cheng Xiyan made calls from time to time on his satellite phone and learned that a large base was being built in Luocheng, a Tibetan area.

Cheng Xiyan knew a little about Luocheng, which is more than 2,000 meters above sea level. This altitude will not cause much altitude sickness.

People will experience symptoms such as dizziness, headache, shortness of breath, and fatigue when the altitude exceeds 2,000 meters. In more severe cases, pulmonary edema may occur, which can be life-threatening.

Chapter 91 Land (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

The altitude of Luocheng is high, but it is within the acceptable range of survivors, and the geographical location is also acceptable. With your back against the mountain and far away, you don't have to worry about an avalanche one day.

What about the temperature? A few degrees lower than other provincial capital cities. The temperature difference won't be too big.

Wen Guoqiang and his party traveled during the day and rested at night. On the tenth day of full speed, we could already see the seaside.

Although they don't know the specific location now, the general direction is correct.

After the yacht docked, a forest appeared.

The green trees are tall and straight, poplar, tabby, cedar, and ginkgo.

Nuan Nuan took the four little ones off the boat, which was like letting the tiger return to the mountain. Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai ran away happily, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Cheng Xiyan took Mo Fang and Mo Yuan to the surrounding area to check the situation and then look for water sources.

The other men moved all the tents and bedding from the yacht. When they live on land in the future, they have to move the things on the yacht, otherwise it would be a pity to throw them away.

Mother Wen and Zhang Li went to the forest to pick up some dead branches and use them to make fire and boil water.

After everyone set up the tent, Cheng Xiyan came over from the other side. Walking to Nuan Nuan, "Guess what I found?"

Wen Nuan was confused, "What is it? So mysterious?"

Father Wen also came over to see him, "What?"

Cheng Xiyan led them westward around the seaside. About ten kilometers away, a tattered container appeared in everyone's sight.

There are mottled rust stains on the container, and some places are corroded and have holes, but most of them are intact.

Zhang Li clapped her hands, "This time there is room for the supplies on the ship. It doesn't matter if it's a little broken. It's big enough to hold a lot of things."

Mother Wen also nodded in agreement, "I just don't know if we can pull it, it doesn't look like it's light!"

"Yes, why can't we? It's so rare to have food nowadays. Put a few big wheels under the container and pull it around. It's better than having supplies that we can't take away."

Zhang Li's words were recognized by all the staff. It was impossible for them to throw away the supplies, and they had to carry them with them even if they were exhausted.

So a group of people changed positions, dismantled the tent they had just set up, and went to set it up there. Mo Fang also drove the yacht there and parked it.