Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

With the coordinates, there is no need to be too impatient. I don’t know how I escaped, but I ended up on someone else’s territory.

To celebrate having coordinates, Mother Wen and Zhang Li specially cooked a large table of dishes. This time, the people on the yacht were all old acquaintances, and they were all of decent character.

After eating and drinking, we stayed on the deck and blew in the sea breeze. Liu Jie didn't drink. He got down from the table after eating and continued his knitting business.

He planned to make a large fishing net, and he tried his best to have food and drink on land in the future.

A group of people had nothing to do, so they followed Liu Jie to learn how to make fishing nets. After all, if you have more nets, you can catch more fish, right?

the next day. clear.

Get up, eat, and set out.

The yacht changed three waves of people and stopped to rest in the afternoon.

sink the anchor to the bottom of the sea. Wen Nuan was afraid that an anchor would not be heavy enough, and various iron lumps came out of the space. The stone bricks were packed in a woven bag, and it felt unsafe to put one in it, so he put it in several layers. Then wrap a few more turns with waterproof tape, hang a long iron chain on it, and twist a few more times with the iron wire to ensure that it will not fall off and can be pulled up.

Then Cheng Xiyan and others were called and they threw the iron lump weighing several hundred kilograms into the sea. She finally found her position, and she didn't want to float on the sea again.

After a group of people had eaten, they sat down and learned to weave fishing nets with Liu Jie.

The next day, it was cloudy.

Set off in the morning and rest where you are in the afternoon. One is that it is cloudy and I am afraid of heavy rain. The other is that I am not in a hurry and can save more fish to eat later.

This halt forced a three-day pause.

The heavy rain fell endlessly, and the waves on the sea came one after another, and the ship's hull was shaking violently.

The sky didn't clear up until the fourth day, which was a rare occasion for good weather.

Everyone decided to rest and fish where they were. I had nothing to do these days, so I took the hemp rope back and continued weaving fishing nets in the room.

It took everyone three days to compile quite a few.

While men fish, women are responsible for scraping fish scales, removing internal organs, and then pickling them. The freezer is also filled with all kinds of fresh seafood and fish.

Chapter 90 Coordinates (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

As for warmth, she is a little waste, only responsible for eating, drinking and having fun.

Father Wen and Mother Wen also pampered her, and other people's survival in the apocalypse was a matter of working hard to save food. She also saves, but she doesn’t have to save desperately.

This is a space for sustainable development. There is no room to try again. She can scoop up all the fish in the ocean. Do you believe it?

The whole yacht is covered with marinated fish. If the rope was not long enough, it was hung on the railing and spread on the floor of the yacht. On the second floor, Mother Wen also pulled the rope. Otherwise, there will be too many fish and not enough sun.

Wen Nuan is responsible for turning the fish back and forth, packing the dried fish into boxes, and placing them neatly in the warehouse.

Seven fishing nets were broken in two days.

The main reason is that the fish sinks, and with the addition of sea water, it is particularly easy to break. If the bigger fish breaks free with force, the net will be in vain, so they always catch small and medium-sized fish.

Don't even think about things like king crabs, which can only be caught in the deep sea. Their fishing nets are only suitable for shallow water.

"There aren't many fish here. Let's change places and walk forward." Father Wen asked Cheng Xiyan to sail the boat, pick up the anchor, and set off.

As evening approached, the yacht continued to move forward.

Nuan Nuan sat on the second floor with a telescope hanging around his neck, looking at the sea from time to time. I found an island in the distance, it should be an island. It was a bit dark, so I couldn't see very clearly.

After going down and talking about this, Wen Guoqiang and the others were not going to rest and were moving forward at full speed. Go and see if it is an island.

Everyone who knew the news was overjoyed. It felt like my feet hadn't touched the ground for a long time.

After about two and a half hours of driving, it was already dark. There was a navigation light on the bow of the yacht. Although it didn't shine very far, it was very bright.

Really an island. And it didn't sink.

Some islands rise to the surface during the day and sink to the bottom of the sea at night.

Like the one they saw, if it was still there at night, it proved that the island would not sink. You can live here for a while and catch more fish. If you can’t finish it in the future, you can exchange it with the base.

The boat was parked on the shore and the two anchors were thrown into the bottom of the sea. After placing the elevator, everyone got off the boat one after another.

Little Black, Little White, Kio and Xiaohua ran down first and explored the surroundings.