✦ forty five✦

"I still can't believe you did that!" Sakayo grumbled as they began eating the food that was slightly cold now due to her just leaving it on the floor earlier.

"Pfft, shut up. You really couldn't just accept you lost to me, five rounds at that" Rindou smirked making her scowl at him.

"You!" Sakayo narrowed her eyes at him before she throwed a empty soda can at him, which he easily caught.

"Need to try better than that if you wanna hit me" Rindou said making her huff. "Ran, help me out" Sakayo said as she turned her attention to Ran.

Ran held his hands up and shake his head. "No can do sis" He said making sakayo pout. "Oh come on, just a little bit?" She asked but Ran just shaked his head making sakayo groan and Rindou snicker.

"I hate you" sakayo huffed making Rindou chuckle. "And I love you too sis" Rindou said. They then finished their food before playing again.

"I will make sure that you lose this time" Sakayo said making Rindou smirk. "Let's see about that then" he said as Ran began shuffling the cards.

{... }

"Ugh, I hate this game" Sakayo groaned making Ran and Rindou laugh. "What did you say earlier? You'll make me lose?" Rindou taunted making Sakayo throw him a cushion.

"I've had enough, I'm going to sleep" Sakayo grumbled as she stood up and stomp her way back to her room.

"Assholes" Sakayo muttered under her breath with a sigh as she heard her brothers laughter.

With a small yawn escaping her lips, sakayo quickly prepared her clothes for tomorrow and plop down on her bed, almost falling asleep instantly once she hit her soft mattress.

But before she can fully close her eyes and enjoy a nice sleep loud noises came down stairs. Sakayo let out another groan as she sat up.

"What the fuck? I just went upstairs for a few seconds and yet they're already fighting?" She grumbled as she went out again and back down stairs.

But once she got there she saw Rindou and Sanzu on the floor while Ran, Kokonoi and Kakucho were just staring at them and Takeomi just stood there watching them, probably questioning his life decision on why he was here.

"What the heck! If you want to fight take it outside. I want to sleep so shut it!" Sakayo growled as she march her way to them.

Both Rindou and Sanzu stopped their little fight and stare at her. Sanzu was about to open her mouth to say something but just close it when he saw sakayo glaring at him.

"One more noise and someone will end up having a broken nose tonight!" She huffed and glared at them for a few seconds before marching back upstairs.

"Your sister is scary. I think I'm more scared of her than you" Kokonoi muttered from besides Ran, earning him a harsh elbow from Ran.

Koko winced at this as he glared at Ran. "Shut up" Ran glared at him. "Shut it" Ran said as he watch his brother and Sanzu glare at each other but made no move.

"Damn bastards, if they wanted to fight they could have taken it outside, and not here" Sakayo grumbled to herself as she layed back down on her bed.

{.... }

"Sis, it's time to wake up" Ran knocked on Sakayo's door. "Hmm, I'm up" Sakayo said even though she was still snuggling her pillow.

"Sis, don't make me come inside there. Time to wake up, now" Ran said making sakayo whine a bit but still sat up.

"Fine! I'm up" She said as she rubbed her eyes. Ran just chuckled at her before leaving.
"Damn school, damn Ran" she grumbled as she stood up and went to her closet.

Quickly grabbing her uniform and towel, she headed to her bathroom and took a bath. 'Relax sakayo, tomorrow's saturday so just keep it together. You can finally have a peaceful weekend tomorrow' she thought to herself as she let the water run down her body.

.....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Please leave a vote and comment if you did and see you in the next chapter.