Cheng Xiyan's hand trying to grab Nuan Nuan's arm was in vain, and he also rolled around.

The little flower has been flying in the air, and the three little ones are also crawling on the ground with their claws tightly.

When Cheng Xiyan saw Wen Nuan being thrown away, he quickly crawled towards Wen Nuan regardless of his own safety. "Nuan Nuan, how are you? Nuan Nuan, answer me."

Nuan Nuan was knocked dizzy, and then he was embraced by a warm embrace. "I'm fine, don't worry, take care of yourself first."

Cheng Xiyan didn't listen and hugged Wen Nuan tightly to protect her head from being bumped.

The two of them were like riding a roller coaster, bumping up and down at first, and then swaying left and right. There were also slight cracks on the surface.

Fortunately, there is no intention to continue cracking. The shaking lasted for about three minutes and then stopped, and Xiaobai and Xiaohei quickly ran to Nuan Nuan's side.

Nuan Nuan raised his head from Cheng Xiyan's arms and asked, "Are you okay? Are you injured?"

Cheng Xiyan let go of the arm protecting her head, "I'm fine, not injured. You were thrown away, were you injured anywhere?"

Nuan Nuan starts to check Cheng Xiyan. There are some scratches on the arms and palms, but nothing else.

Nuan Nuan breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm fine. Come on, get up, let's go back quickly, I don't know if there will be aftershocks next."

Cheng Xiyan stood up and pulled Wen Nuan up too. The two of them took the four little ones and ran to the shelter.

When the two approached the shelter, what they saw was a pile of ruins shaken by the earthquake.

The houses had been corroded by acid rain before and were unsafe. This time they completely collapsed and there were not many left standing.

Wails could be heard from all over the place. No one expected that there would be an earthquake suddenly. The shock was still so strong.

The house collapsed like tofu, and many people were trapped under the collapsed house. Some were able to climb out, while others had no breath.

"I'll go rescue people first. You go to a safe place where I can see you, okay?" Cheng Xiyan looked at Nuan Nuan with worry in his eyes.

Chapter 79 Father Wen is injured (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

"Okay, go ahead. I'll go find my parents first. You should pay attention to your own safety." Wen Nuan nodded in agreement.

"Dad, Mom, Wen Guoqiang, Zhang Juan," crying, wailing, and cursing covered the warm voices.

The buildings of Nuan Nuan's house had collapsed. When Nuan Nuan came out, no one was at home. He began to search for his parents throughout the shelter.

In the end, the big secretary picked them up.

Both of them were sitting outside before the earthquake, and they escaped unharmed. But they all had wounds of varying degrees on their bodies.

Wen's father was trying to protect Wen's mother and was hit in the thigh by a falling cement block. Wen's mother had minor scratches on her body.

Wen Nuan cried and ran to her parents and quickly checked Wen Guoqiang's thigh. The left leg has become quite swollen and the flesh and blood are blurred.

There is no power now and we can't take pictures. "Mom, you take care of my dad, and I'll go find Dr. Zhong." After Nuan Nuan finished speaking, he went to the shelter to look for Zhong Weixing.

Zhong Weixing is fine, with minor scratches, and is working with others to rescue people.

"Doctor Zhong, you go and see my dad first. His leg was hit, but I don't know if it's fractured. I'm here to save people. You go and take a look, okay?" Wen Nuan's eyes were red.

"Nuan Nuan, don't cry. I'll go now. Nothing will happen, ah!" Zhong Weixing heard that Lao Wen was injured and stopped saving people. He trotted to see Nuan Nuan, who was here to save people with others.

When Cheng Xiyan looked up, he could see the warmth and felt a little more at ease. He was afraid that he would not be able to save her in time when there was danger.

There were two more aftershocks during the rescue, but they were very weak.

Wen's father's left leg was fractured. Zhong Weixing fixed it with a splint and told him to take good care of it for a longer time, otherwise he would be prone to lameness.

Father Wen was lying on the ground, "I know, go help quickly, I'm fine here. I'll call you if anything happens." Zhong Weixing then turned around and continued to show the other injured people.

After Nuan Nuan saved the person, he returned to his parents, "Dad, just lie down and don't move. I'm going to dig around in our house to see if I can still dig out the tent."

"Daughter, don't go. What are you picking on? You don't want it anymore." Father Wen disagreed.

"I have a tent here. Don't go, it's not safe." Cheng Xiyan came over to see how Wen's father was injured. When he heard Wen Nuan said that he was going to dig up the rubble, he took Nuan Wen's arm to prevent her from going.