One person and four animals were playing around not far from the shelter. From a distance, Wen Nuan saw three people riding mountain bikes to the shelter.

Cheng Xiyan saw Wen Nuan from a distance, because one black and one white were too obvious. They hadn't seen each other for a while, so why did the other one appear yellow again? When Cheng Xiyan rode closer, he realized it was a Siberian tiger.

Xiao Hei stood in front of Nuannuan, staring eagerly at the two-legged beast coming over.

"Xiao Hei, relax, we are friends." Wen Nuan reached out and touched Xiao Hei before walking towards Cheng Xiyan.

Perhaps because he had been traveling for a long time, his face looked a little tired. Wearing a baseball cap, black short-sleeved shirt, special combat pants, and a pair of military boots.

It's strange how warm it is. In such a hot weather, don't you wear military boots to cover your feet?

"Colonel Cheng, long time no see. Are you back?" Wen Nuan took the initiative to say hello.

Cheng Xiyan looked at the rosy-faced little girl in front of him who was wearing black short-sleeved shorts and a pair of casual shoes like him, and smiled; "Well, how are you doing lately? Are you okay?"

"Did you pick this up too?" He pointed at Xiao Hei.

Nuan Nuan embarrassedly scratched his cheek. Xiaobai lied last time, but this one was really picked up.

"Well, I went on a picnic with my parents, and I rescued him, and then he followed me. His name is Xiao Hei, and he is very well-behaved, but he looks a little scary."

"Do you mind if I walk with you? It's not safe for you to be alone outside." Looking at the little girl he likes, Cheng Xiyan wants to go for a walk with her. It's rare for them to have alone time together. But he didn't know what excuse to make, so he could only say this.

"Ah? No, I don't mind. Let's go. Anyway, I have to take them for a walk." Wen Nuan waved his hand quickly.

Chapter 77 Return (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Nuan Nuan thought, you really think too much, am I not safe? Who is so desperate to rob me? Don't want to die? I don't rob others, thank God.

Cheng Xiyan asked Mo Yuan and Mo Fang to push the bicycle back. Walked to Nuan Nuan and said, "Let's go."

One person and four animals walking around became two people and four animals.

"How is Kyoto? Is your family okay?" Nuan Nuan is really curious about what other cities will be like after the natural disaster.

"When I was about to leave and come back, there was another earthquake in Kyoto, but the earthquake was not strong and there was no damage. My family is fine. Thank you for your concern."

"Where's City C? How's it going?" Cheng Xiyan, as if giving a report, told Wen Nuan everything about Kyoto in detail.

"There was a rat tide some time ago, but it only came one night. The people at the shelter were waiting to kill more rats the next night, but there was none.

After a few days of leisure, it rained acid again. It rained all day and all night, and several people died. It was quite tragic.

Then it rained normally for a few more times. Just a few days after you left, the mayor distributed vegetable and grain seeds to us. During that time, we all ate what we grew ourselves.

After the acid rain, although it was possible to grow vegetables, they did not grow well. Not much else. When you go back, that's all they tell you.

You will see when you go back later. The houses in the shelter are now in dilapidated condition. "

Acid rain has corroded the buildings to a state of disarray. I am really afraid that one day a strong wind will blow and the houses will collapse. I didn’t dare to live in a tent for fear of another acid rain. It's too late to run.

The distance between City C and Kyoto is only 700 kilometers. There are rat tides and acid rain here, and earthquakes over there in Kyoto. What about other cities? Are there different natural disaster modes?

Nuan Nuan doesn't know how long Guojia can operate. She doesn't want to leave City C. This is her hometown. She can be stable for a while. In the end, I just can’t do it anymore, let’s talk about it again.

The two talked about these topics for a while, but didn't say much else.

Cheng Xiyan wasn't a talkative person, and Wen Nuan was not familiar with him either. The two of them would exchange words from time to time without being indifferent.

After wandering around outside for a few times, the two of them returned to the shelter with the four little ones.