Wen Guoqiang and his wife also had sweaty palms and held guns, ready to shoot to save their children at any time.

Even at such a close distance, the Siberian tiger still didn't respond. Wen Nuan used a small basin to make goat milk powder for it and squatted down in front of it. The Siberian tiger lowered his head and drank the goat milk powder.

Wen Nuan is also very nervous. If it makes any movement, she will immediately enter the space. Fortunately, the result is good, it does not want to eat her.

Nuan Nuan slowly stretched out his hand and gently touched its paw. The Siberian tiger did not resist.

Wen Nuan felt that it was almost done, "I'm going to help you open the trap now. Don't bite me. I'm saving you, do you understand?"

In a squatting position, he slowly took a few steps outside. She didn't dare to get up suddenly for fear of scaring it.

Seeing that the two-legged beast was about to leave, the Siberian tiger quickly stretched out its paws and hooked the warm clothes.

Nuan Nuan lost his balance and fell directly on the Siberian tiger.

Even the Siberian tiger couldn't stand still and was directly knocked down by Wen Nuan. The hind legs were pulled painfully, and the Siberian tiger roared, "Roar." . . . Wen Guoqiang was so frightened that his gun hand almost went off.

Wen Wen was stunned, with sweat on his forehead. Adrenaline was secreted rapidly. His heart almost jumped into his throat. He was stiff and did not dare to move. The Siberian tiger lay down and licked Wen Wen's face and hair.

The tiger's tongue had barbs, so he licked it, and his warm face felt burning.

"Oh my god, I'm still alive. It's so exciting." Nuan Nuan recovered and touched his face and then his neck. Fortunately, the parts were all there.

I stretched out my hand and gently scratched the Siberian tiger's chin. It didn't have any overreaction, and then it slowly sat up.

"Oh my god, it's scaring me to death. If I try it again, I will not save you, my heart can't bear it. I feel like my heartbeat is about to explode." Nuan Nuan said heartlessly to her parents. . The old couple were almost frightened to death.

Wen Nuan didn't even get up, so he rubbed his butt in the direction of the animal trap. The Siberian tiger hooked her and wouldn't let her move. What to do?

Chapter 73 The Little White Wife is Obtained (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

"Dad, why don't you try? It won't let me move."

Wen Guoqiang has never been so excited in his life. Wiping the sweat from his face, he said, "Daughter, you dislike me for living too long, don't you?"

Although he said this, his body still slowly approached the position of the animal trap. 'Roar. . . 'The Siberian tiger was very wary of Wen Guoqiang and bared its teeth in warning at him.

No, I have to do it myself. The Siberian tiger's nails penetrated the warm coat. Nuan Nuan took off his coat and continued to rub the animal trap.

This time the Siberian tiger didn't move, it just kept staring at Nuan Nuan. We don't know what it was thinking.

"Who is it? I can't open such a big animal trap. It's too heavy." Wen Nuan opened the animal trap attentively.

Wen Guoqiang was very close to her and said, "Daughter, go find a crowbar and use it. Be careful of the teeth on the edge so as not to scratch you."

Nuan Nuan instantly entered the space, rummaged around, found a crowbar and came out again.

"You put the crowbar in the gap beside its legs and just insert it. If it doesn't work, you stand up and press down.

Don't lift it. When you lift it, don’t its legs have to move up? If it doesn't hurt your bones, just press down as hard as you can. "Wen Guoqiang commanded and Wen Nuan acted. Even to the end, he didn't move at all.

"No, let me rest for a while, dad, come on, I really can't pry." Nuan Nuan spent a long time with a slumped belly, his face turned red, and he couldn't pry.

He simply lay down on the ground, facing the tiger's head above his head, scratched its chin, and said, "Can you let my dad pry it, I really can't pry it."

Wen Guoqiang was also anxious. His daughter had no strength, and his voice was almost smoking.

Wen Guoqiang tried to get close to the Siberian tiger again, but the Siberian tiger just bared its teeth at Wen Guoqiang but did not roar.

The Siberian tiger's head rests on the warm head, just pressing it, stroking it warmly and soothingly, scratching it, and relaxing its spirit.

Sure enough, the Siberian tiger purred with enjoyment, no matter what Wen Guoqiang was doing.

What a waste of effort, the trap was opened in Wen Guoqiang's hand.