Mother Wen looked at her daughter and thought, well, she is indeed pretty, just like her.

"Don't mention it. There is a woman named Wang who has been very enthusiastic towards me these days. She chats with me whenever she has nothing to say. Yes, the survivors are all the same now, but she makes me particularly sick. That's Annoying her. She was even more shameless today, saying that she was going to give her son some advice.

Her son's name is Wang Shuai, and he is fair and fair. He said that he has fallen in love with you, so he wants you young people to have more contact with each other. Otherwise, if the girl stays at home, she will get older and have to get married for the second time.

Women are only a few years young, so let me seize the opportunity. He looks like a human being and talks nonsense. "

The more Mother Wen thought about it, the angrier she became. She felt a little regretful that she had not performed well in the quarrel just now.

Nuan Nuan thought, could it be the oily man he met today?

"I took them out to use the bathroom today, and I also met Shabi. He has a bump on his face and is fairly decent-looking. He just confessed to me. I won't tell you, Mrs. Wang, that they are from the same family, right?"

Both of them are so disgusting, Wen Nuan seriously doubts that she guessed it right.

"However, I was scared away by Xiaobai and Kio. They said they would come back to me tomorrow." Nuan Nuan disagreed.

If he dares to come again, Xiaobai and Kio will scare him to death. They are ugly and play tricks. The toad jumps on the instep, does not bite, and responds with its diaphragm.

"Go and find my aunt. If you don't want to chat with Mrs. Wang, don't. If you want to hear what she says, just listen to her. If you don't want to, just ignore her.

Why get angry with someone who has nothing to do with you? It’s not a crime, oh! ! "Nuan Nuan was coaxed away by Wen's mother again, and she took the two little ones to see how Nan Nan was doing.

As they were about to reach the tent, they saw Zhong Weixing had just boiled Chinese medicine and was holding a bowl in his hand, ready to feed Nan Nan's mother, "Doctor Zhong, how have you been these past few days?"

Chapter 61 Wang Shuai (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

"It's you, a girl. It's okay. There's not much reaction. It will be passed out tonight if nothing happens. I'm not here to guard you. Why are you here?"

Wen Nuan really feels that Dr. Zhong is a very good old man. After she found the doctor, she ran away. He stayed here to take care of the patients for several days without asking for any supplies or supplies.

He doesn’t want the supplies, but we have to give them to him, right?

"I want to wait for Dr. Zhong to finish reading and Nan Nan's mother will introduce you to my dad." Wen Nuan smiled and opened the curtain for Dr. Zhong so that he could enter, and Nuan Wen followed suit.

"Sister." Nan Nan sat next to her mother and smiled at Wen Nuan.

Nuan Nuan took out two lollipops from his pocket and handed them to her, then touched her head.

Nannan's mother's condition is much better today, at least she is no longer lethargic.

"Little girl, I heard from Nan Nan that it was you who helped find the doctor. Thank you so much. I don't even know how to repay you." Nan Nan's mother's face was sallow and bluish white, lifeless.

"No need to thank me, it was Dr. Zhong who saved you. If you want to thank me, just thank Dr. Zhong.

You have to live well. Otherwise, Nannan is so young and no one will take care of her in this era of cannibalism. Are you relieved? "Nannan's mother cried after hearing Wen Nuan's words, and she choked with sobs and didn't say anything.

Wen Nuan also has no habit of asking about other people's affairs. Seeing as she took the medicine, Nuan Nuan planned to leave.

Not long after, Nannan's mother said she had a stomachache, and Dr. Zhong asked Nuan Nuan to take Nannan out.

"Nan Nan, please stay here obediently. My sister will go back and get something. Don't wander around. Okay?" Wen Nuan saw Nan Nan nod and ran back.

He took out two bottles of glucose, a bottle of salt water, and half a box of anti-inflammatory drugs from the space. He also took a few boxes of cans and biscuits, put them on his backpack, and returned.

Hearing the screams in the tent, Wen Nuan was also frightened. Unexpectedly, he thought he was killing someone, and the screams were so scary.

Nannan hugged the warm thigh tightly and remained silent.

Wen Nuan knelt down and hugged her back, "Don't be afraid, your mother will be fine. You can cheer her up at the door, okay?"