Isn’t it right for me to protect you two this time? Does it make me feel happy to see you two like this? Stop doing this, ow! ! ! "

Father Wen touched his daughter's head and sighed. Mother Wen lowered her head and wiped her tears, her nose wiped on her clothes, and she remained silent.

They are also afraid of death. But she is even more afraid of dying early in this cannibalistic world and not being able to protect her daughter.

After a warm meal to comfort his parents, this time is over.

The family rested in the space for a few hours and ate something. After getting dressed, Nuan Nuan first went out to see if it was safe outside, and soon took Wen Guoqiang and his wife out.

The sky is blue, clear and translucent that Wen Nuan has never seen in more than 20 years.

When Wen's father and Wen's mother came out of the space, what they saw was that the east and west walls had collapsed, the house was cracked open from the middle, and there were too many large and small cracks in the yard to count.

The largest crack was the one running from the outside to the middle of the house. That’s it, I can’t go home now.

"Mom and Dad, let's go into the space. There's no place to live anyway. If it's still like this tomorrow, we'll go back to the house to look for something we can use." So the three of them returned to the space.

Early the next morning, after breakfast, the family of three came out.

Maybe there was an aftershock in the middle of the night, and the house was not as crooked as it was yesterday.

"Mom and Dad, let's wait a little longer. This house is crooked. I looked at it yesterday and it's not like this." Wen Guoqiang and his wife nodded and returned to space.

I stayed in space for three full days before I came out.

The house is still the same as it was three days ago, and there seems to be no aftershocks.

"Daughter, you stay here, your mother and I will go look for you. If you can't use your legs, just take good care of them and don't leave any sequelae." Wen Nuan agreed and watched his parents rummaging through the rubble. Find something that works.

The bulletproof glass was already like a spider web. Father Wen kicked it lightly with his foot, and the glass separated from the window frame. Father Wen and Mother Wen went in and looked around to see if there was anything we could use, and took everything away.

Kio's dog bowl is still there, the electricity storage box at home is gone, the warm bed frame is still there, and the mattress in the living room is gone.

Half of the wardrobe was there, but the other half fell down. The small warehouse in the back is gone. There's still a lot of coal in there, which is a pity.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife's bed was there, and the boiler was so smashed that it was out of shape.

Chapter 57 Injured (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

The refrigerator was gone, and so were most of the pots and pans. There are only a few scattered ones left, shaking everywhere.

The remaining furniture was scattered everywhere.

After putting all the usable things into the space, the three people returned to the base of the west wall and went to the space.

Nuan Nuan recovered from the injury after half a month in space.

During this half month, Cheng Xiyan, Teng Hai, the big secretary, and Zhang Li's family came to see Wen Guoqiang's family.

But nothing was found, so I went to take a closer look near the house. There were traces of footprints and rummaging for supplies.

Cheng Xiyan and the others were not sure whether the traces and footprints they found were those of the Wen family.

So, I searched nearby for a few days, but still couldn't find it. Then I was ready to go back to the shelter, planning to come back in a few days.

October 3rd, -30°

After Nuan Nuan healed his injuries, he followed his parents out of the space and walked to the shelter to find Zhang Li.

Xiaobai and Kio were also released by Nuan Nuan. After being held in space for more than half a month, two little ones ran away happily after coming out.

"You two run carefully, watch the road, don't fall into the gap." Wen Nuan was wearing a down jacket, a hat and a mask.

The temperature is rising and it's not that cold anymore.

People are really adaptable. They could freeze to death at minus 80 degrees. Now it's over minus 30 degrees, but they don't feel very cold?

The road was not easy to walk, and it was already afternoon when the family of five arrived at the shelter.

Looking at the current shelter, one word came to Nuan Nuan's mind: ruins.

Most of the countless buildings collapsed, and the survivors were scraping through the rubble for whatever they could use.

From time to time there were troops carrying dead survivors westward.

Cheng Xiyan was also rummaging for useful supplies with other survivors.