Chapter 55 Warning (2/3)

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Correction on the next page

When Cheng Xiyan returned to the office, the first thing he did was to tell Zheng Gang to get out. If you don't deal with him, you will lose face to Luo Qing.

Then he said to Mo Fang: "Go to Zhao Long and tell him exactly what happened just now."

"Yes." Mo Fang saluted and went out.

Zhao Long learned that Zheng Gang had almost given up his position as company commander and had used him and the mayor as his backers. He had offended many people. How did he deal with Zheng Gang and almost hurt his own sister? We won't go into details.

As for what Luo Qing would think? Cheng Xiyan has nothing to do with him. If you have the ability, come and scream in front of him.

Father Wen came to see the secretary. He stayed with the secretary for a while and asked about a man named Zheng Gang.

"Zheng Gang behaves like a little gangster all day long. His brother-in-law is Zhao Long, dear. He used to be under the mayor's control.

After the natural disaster, the troops in City C and the troops brought by Colonel Cheng were disrupted. I haven't seen him for a long time, but Zhao Long is not bad. It can be done. "The chief secretary and Wen Guoqiang really talked about everything they knew.

"Why did Brother Wen suddenly ask this?" The secretary was very curious.

"Ah, my daughter brought Xiaobai to apply for the adoption certificate. This Zheng Gang wanted to rob me and pointed a gun at my daughter. I'm wondering if you know where he lives, so I can stop him. Him, beat him up."

The secretary looked at Wen Guoqiang's serious face and didn't know what to say, "He lives in Building 5, Row 10, on the 2nd floor. When is Brother Wen going to block him? I can prepare sacks and sticks in advance."

Also, who is Xiaobai? "The big secretary's words immediately made Wen Guoqiang smile.

Just now when he and his wife arrived downstairs, they saw Zheng Gang pointing a gun at his daughter. Is this okay? If Cheng Xiyan hadn't come, he could have killed this sandbill named Zheng Gang.

"Xiaobai is a white tiger I picked up on Nuannuan Road. Colonel Cheng said he could be adopted. No, I came to apply for the adoption certificate today, and then he was targeted."

The secretary had a look of admiration on his face and said, "Awesome, Brother Wen, do you have a tiger in your family now?" As he said that, he gave Wen Guoqiang a thumbs up.

The two chatted for a while before Wen Guoqiang left.

On the way back, Xiaobai followed the RV.

Because the road was uneven and the driving was not fast, Xiaobai could easily keep up, and he could also run around and show off, killing two birds with one stone.

This is the first time that Xiaobai runs wildly outside the park. Nuan Nuan was afraid that it would freeze, so she ran for more than ten minutes. Nuan Nuan called Xiaobai to get back in the car. If Xiaobai didn't come back, Nuan Nuan just let it go

Chapter 55 Warning (3/3)

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter Correction

Anyway, if it's frozen, it will know it's coming back.

Xiaobai ran all the way home and didn't meet any robbers on the way. I don't know if it's because it's too cold to go out, or if I see a tiger and I don't dare to rob it.

After returning home, Nuan Nuan wiped Xiaobai's paws and touched his ears to avoid freezing.

I took off Kio's cotton shoes again and got food for them both.

Kio has his own dining table to eat. Xiaobai uses a big basin to eat. If the pot is too small, the meat will not fit in it. So Wen Nuan dug out a large plastic laundry tub in the space, specifically for Xiaobai to eat.

Finally, Xiaobai lay on the mattress in the living room, holding a large milk bottle in his two front paws and drinking goat milk powder.

Nuan Nuan sat next to it: "Xiaobai did a great job today. He didn't get scared when he saw so many people. From now on, my sister will take you out more often."

After Xiaobai finished drinking the milk, Wen Nuan wiped its mouth and called it a day.

Nuan Nuan has been paying attention to Xiaobai since he returned home, and there is nothing uncomfortable about him.

I could eat and drink, and even had a burp. OK, no problem, so I could sleep peacefully.

Mid-September. -80°

"Xiao Bai, do you want to crush me to death?" Early in the morning, I heard Wen Nuan's ghost crying and wolf howling.

A day of excitement has begun.

Early in the morning, the whole family had just finished eating and were sitting and chatting in the living room.

Kio and Xiaobai suddenly felt something wrong. They kept pulling her warm pajamas out and taking her out, humming.

Seeing that they were so abnormal, Nuan Wen suddenly felt very panicked, saying, "Mom and Dad, please get dressed quickly. Let's go out. Don't stay in the house. I feel so panicked. Xiaobai and Kio are always teasing me."

Wen Nuan knows that animals have a strong ability to avoid danger. They know that something bad will happen next, and they instinctively want to escape.

Xiaobai and Kio were so abnormal, she didn't dare to be careless. He spoke to his parents very fast and kept moving his hands.

He wrapped himself up in his clothes and quickly opened the door, letting Xiao Bai run out first. Then put on kio's down jacket and his shoes.