Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 53 Xiaobai’s ID card (2/2)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Nuan Nuan walked towards Zhang Li's house with two little furry dadas. Not far away, he saw people surrounding his RV on three floors outside and on the inside.

"Please, please give me something to eat. We adults can survive, but the child is still young and can hardly survive." A disheveled woman held a thin child in her arms, who was a little blue and white from the cold. With a small face, the ill-fitting down jacket was wrapped around him casually.

Father Wen felt a little regretful at this time and decided to come in the evening.

Because many survivors saw him while moving supplies. There are those shameless people who come to ask for help.

If you say, there is nothing left to eat, I can give you some, right? Although the potatoes and sweet potatoes given out by Guojia were not delicious, they were filling.

This was because I was greedy after seeing so many things in the car. I couldn't steal them. I didn't dare, for fear of being caught by the patrol. So just pretend to be pitiful and moral kidnapping comes.

Mother Wen was anxious, "What's wrong? I have supplies and I have to pity you? I have to give them to you? Who do you think you are?"

But the woman holding the child was crying loudly, "We are all survivors and compatriots. If you have the ability, what's wrong with helping me? I don't want all the food, so why don't you just give me a little?" Already?

Are you just going to watch us being hungry and not give us anything to eat? Why are you so selfish? Are you still human? "

Mother Wen laughed angrily, "What's the matter? You still want it all? Where's your face? Did you give it to someone else? Are you my father or my mother? Just because you are a compatriot? Do I deserve it from you?"

Even though you clearly want it, you have to pull others along and stand on the moral high ground. You are so kind, why don't you give others the potatoes and sweet potatoes that Guojia distributed to you? Why are you so selfish and cold-blooded? You are not a human being, you are a beast, and you deserve to die.

Guojia has never given up on us. Are you hungry? Are you still starving your family? If you're greedy, just say greedy. If you use children as a shield and involve other people, do you want to lose your face? Get away, no. "

"Mom, it's useless to tell her so much. Just ask the patrol to handle it." A group of people turned around and saw a cleanly dressed little girl with a tiger and a wolf dog not far away.

At most, people have seen tigers, elephants, and pandas through glass in zoos. Where have they seen anything like this? Less than thirty meters away, it was a real tiger, so big.

Suddenly, a group of people were so frightened that they no longer dared to ask for anything and ran away.

They are covetous and want the supplies for the RV. But you have to live, right? The tiger becomes ferocious and bites you, killing you on the spot.

After everyone had run away, Wen Nuan led Xiaobai Kio forward and said, "Isn't the move finished yet?"

"No, it's so much, we have to move it for a while." Wen Guoqiang and his wife asked Wen Nuan to look at the car, and they followed Tenghai and others and started moving things.

"That's her, catch her quickly and beat those two beasts to death. I was so frightened that I haven't recovered from it yet. Besides, there's nothing left to eat. This little girl, she's still You can raise a tiger.

There are so many supplies, and they don't even mention donating them to reduce the burden on Guojia. They actually waste food feeding animals like this. It simply doesn't take human life in their eyes. "

The woman who ran away just now dragged the patrol team members over with righteous words. Her righteous and awe-inspiring look was really ridiculous.

She doesn’t know where her child was thrown. Is this something that cannot be kidnapped by morality? So you're looking for someone to do justice?

Nuan Nuan would not be as quick to talk to her as Mother Wen.

Let Xiaobai and Kio squat in place. She took a few steps forward, slapped the woman and punched her in the stomach, saying, "If you don't want face, I will tear her off for you. Who are you calling a beast? I let you You scolded."

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.