Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Cheng Xiyan looked up and saw Mr. Wen with a rosy complexion.

The secretary didn't go in. When Father Wen did, he closed the door and left.

"Mr. Wen, long time no see, sit down." Cheng Xiyan politely asked Father Wen to sit on the sofa opposite him.

Without beating around the bush, he went straight to the point and said, "I know your daughter has a white tiger. I met it in the Wetland Park that day. It's just that she didn't believe me and was a little wary of me.

When you go back, you can bring Bai Hu here to apply for an adoption certificate. The adopter can just file a case with me. In this way, once the white tiger has passed the clear path, you will no longer have to be sneaky in the future.

But you have to restrain the tiger and not hurt anyone. If there are victims of tiger bites, we will consider killing the white tiger on the spot. "

Cheng Xiyan paused and said, "I will not stop you from raising the tiger, let alone take it back. After all, you are also protecting the few remaining wild animals in the world in disguise."

Father Wen was mentally prepared, so Cheng Xiyan didn't feel particularly shocked after he finished speaking. He kept cooperating and said, "Okay, okay, I'll come tomorrow." '

The two of them had nothing else to do except this topic, so Father Wen went out.

Cheng Xiyan was sitting in the office, thinking of the scene of being scolded in the park that day, and laughed "haha".

By the time the two of them got home, it was almost evening.

Nuan Nuan looked at the somewhat messy steps of Wen's father and Wen's mother. Their clothes were torn and wrinkled. Their hats and goggles were gone, and they helped each other back.

Wen Nuan hurriedly stepped forward to help Wen's mother, and then looked at Wen's father with eyes, "How did you two come back like this? Are you two okay? What happened? Are you injured?"

Without waiting for Wen's father and Wen's mother to answer, Wen Nuan quickly closed the door and directly brought Wen Guoqiang and his wife into the space at the entrance without even entering the living room.

"Dad, can you still move? Can you hear me? Mom? Mom, are you okay? I'll take off your down jacket and check it for you." Wen Nuan anxiously walked around the two of them, and then took off Wen's mother's jacket. down jacket.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife collapsed on the ground and sat for a long time before slowly taking off their coats.

"It's okay. Girl, stop being busy and go pour me and your dad a cup of hot water. Just wait and it'll be fine." Wen Nuan hurriedly ran to find hot water and a cup, and poured water for the two of them.

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 51 Brother Wen, I miss you (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Then he ran to the warehouse to find a first aid kit and brought it over. He knelt down in front of Mother Wen and looked at it carefully.

Her hair was messy, her ears were red, and her earlobes were swollen. There were three blood marks on the left cheek, near the bottom of the eye, scratched by someone unknown.

The back of his hand was also red and swollen. Wen Wen touched it all over his body. While touching it, he observed the expression on Wen's mother's face. There was nothing wrong with her and there were no broken bones.

Wen Nuan was slightly relieved and turned to look at his father.

Ouch, dad is so miserable. I didn’t look carefully just now, and someone scratched my hair like a chicken coop.

The two ears were also red and swollen, the corners of the mouth were broken and there were traces of blood, and there were varying degrees of purple scars on the left and right cheeks.

Wen Nuan tried to press his father's ribs and said, "Dad, does it hurt here?" Father Wen shook his head and pressed his leg bones again, "What about here?"

Father Wen still shook his head, "It's okay, daughter, your mother and I are fine. We are wearing thick clothes, and they can't penetrate it."

Wen Nuan stood up again and pulled Wen's father's head.

My whole head was filled with warmth. As I touched it, I asked my dad, "Does it hurt here? Are there any other injuries? Where is it uncomfortable?"

After a rough inspection, it seemed that someone pulled my father's hair and pulled his scalp, but there was no bleeding. Not a big problem.

"Both of us are not seriously injured. Girl, please stop being busy and apply some frostbite ointment soon. It will be fine in a few days." Mother Wen held a cup and drank hot water.

"I'm fine. It's just that your dad was beaten. If your uncle and Teng Hai hadn't seen us when they came back from looking for supplies, your dad and I would have been beaten to death.

Hats, gloves, masks, and goggles were all taken away. When they were trying to snatch our clothes, we met Teng Hai and others coming back. He walked me and your dad all the way to the door of our house, but they left again without even entering the house. "

This is actually what happened.

After Wen Guoqiang and his wife watched Zhang Li and Da Mi, they told Cheng Xiyan about Xiao Bai, and they were ready to go back.

After all, walking is slow, and the road is not safe yet, so we have to start early.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.