menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 41 Missing Persons

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 41 Missing Persons (2/3)

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Correction on the next page

In Warm Cognition, anyone who calls a parrot can talk. Actually no, green parrots can talk very little. Even if you can speak it, your pronunciation is not accurate.

"Being held in Xiaobai's mouth, having to listen to the noise in its mouth, and surviving the bumps, it will be very life-threatening in the future. Hahahahaha, uh, cough, cough,"

Mother Wen patted Wen Nuan on the back and said, "Why are you laughing while eating? How do you fix the choking in the trachea?"

"Mom, you can keep it from now on. It can still chat with you, it can talk, and can accompany you to relieve your boredom." Nuan Nuan finished dinner quickly and leaned on the sofa to look at it.

"Well, keep it if it can survive. It won't be short of a mouthful of food. I don't know how many creatures will die in the extreme heat. Every one can survive. Forget it if we didn't pick it up. Xiaobai still has energy when he picks it up. It is considered that it should not die.

It would be great if one day, if the natural disasters were over, there would be one more kind of animal on this planet. "Wen's mother's thinking pattern is very big. Wen Nuan only thinks that it is quite interesting, so I can keep it to relieve my boredom.

the next day. The temperature dropped to 10 degrees. It's colder.

After breakfast, the three of the Wen family sat on the sofa and chatted.

"Dad, you should go to the shelter to change things as soon as possible. I think it won't be possible to leave the house for a few days. The temperature is dropping too fast." Wen Nuan leaned in Xiao Bai's arms, feeling warm.

Father Wen asked Nuan Nuan to get some winter clothes and said, "Well, I'll go in a minute. It's very gloomy today. It might snow when. Then we won't be able to get out through the door."

"Then what have you decided to replace with? There are several tons of rice and wheat I bought in the space. It's just unprocessed. Yes, there is wheat in the space, Dad, you don't need to replace the wheat, we have it at home. There is also coal, I I bought a lot of them, you can change them as you see fit."

Stay warm at home. Wen Guoqiang and his wife went to the shelter. Wen's father went to find the eldest secretary, and Wen's mother went to find the eldest sister.

"Sister, it's getting colder and colder today. Do you want me to drive you back to get some thick clothes? Or you can go back to your own home?" Zhang Li took the little sister's hand and saw that her sister was in good condition.

"Let my brother-in-law take us back to get our things later. I plan to live in the shelter from now on. Little sister, you don't live here, so you don't know very well. It's quite chaotic outside now. As long as you leave the shelter, there will be a lot of robberies. Yes.

Next door to our house, a couple named Teng and their son heard that the old man died while in the air-raid shelter.

I have a son at home who is only 9 years old this year. He was lost just yesterday! The couple searched for the whole day but could not find it. They went out to look for the child again early this morning. "

"Didn't you call the police? I mean, didn't you have a missing persons department?" Mother Wen thought of Tenghai's family.

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 41 Missing Persons

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 41 Missing Persons (3/3)

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter Correction

"There is no such department in the shelter. Now there are not only survivors, but also members of the army. They all go out in groups of seven or eight people to look for supplies.

However, it seems that the supplies they are looking for have to be handed over. "Zhang Li doesn't know much about this either. She just gossips about nothing and is turned off by her ears.

Zhang Li said to her younger sister again, "Except for the patrol team that works shifts back and forth in the shelter, how can there be so many manpower to find your child.

There don't seem to be many people in the army in City C, right? Nowadays, there is no police or fire department, and they are all organized into several teams. While going out to find supplies, we also tried our best to maintain the security of City C.

That's all I know from the mouths of other survivors.

Besides, not all survivors in City C are in the shelter. It's so widely distributed, where can I find it?

There is no power, no signal, and no monitoring. Looking for a child is like looking for a needle in a haystack." Zhang Li and Wen's mother also lamented.

When Wen's father came to look for Wen's mother, he also heard about it and thought it couldn't be from Tenghai's family, right? Mainly, he knew a man named Teng.

Father Wen drove Liu Dahai and his two nephews back to Jing County to pick up things.

Mother Wen and Zhang Li were sorting things and chatting in their small house.

Tenghai and his wife didn't sleep all night last night and went out again early in the morning. Hold a photo of your son in your hand and ask about survivors when you meet them.

It's all his fault. It would have been better if he had left his wife in the shelter to look after the children.

Now the temperature has dropped too fast, and there is nothing to keep out the cold at home, so I thought of teaming up with my wife and Li Zihao to go out to find some supplies, so I locked the children at home.

When I returned home at night, the child was gone. If the door is closed and everything in the house is there, it proves that the child went out on his own.

The two searched for two days but couldn't find it. The couple could only walk farther away.

"Brother, have you seen the child in the photo?"

The man's face showed the vicissitudes of life, his back was hunched, and he looked back at Tenghai. He looked at the photo again and shook his head, "I haven't seen it before. Your child is also missing?"

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.