Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 37 Brother catches the sand scorpion

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 37 Brother catches sand scorpion (2/3)

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Correction on the next page

When he was young, he was also naughty and ignorant, and bullied Nuan Nuan. Zhang Li saw it.

Zhang Li didn't say anything, she went up and hit him, quite hard. From then on, he never dared to bully his sister again.

In the bright moonlight, Warmth can see the surface of the sand floating slightly. Liu Yi quickly pinched the root of the sand scorpion with quick eyes and hands, so that its tail could not sting him. Then throw it into the bucket and close the lid.

Sand scorpions are black and about ten centimeters long.

Nuan Nuan looked at Sand Scorpion with goosebumps visible to the naked eye.

Seeing Liu Yi and Liu Jie skillfully catching sand scorpions, he said: "Big brother and second brother are amazing. It has only been a few days, and you have learned to catch sand scorpions?"

Liu Yi laughed and said, "If you don't know how to learn, you have to learn it hard. There will be a day when the materials provided by your family are used up, and you can't always reach out and ask for them. The materials are limited. Save more food in your heart. That's the bottom line."

"This thing is so difficult to catch. You can't catch much in one night. Look, your hands and my second brother's are all swollen from stings." Wen Nuan thinks it's really hard to catch. You have to find a good angle in the sand. Otherwise, it is easy to catch the sand scorpion's body, and the needles on its tail can prick you.

"I'm lucky tonight. I caught so many in just a short time." Liu Yi carried the bucket and opened the lid to show his sister.

The warm goosebumps arose again.

My luck is really good today. Because there were so many people trying to catch sand scorpions, all the nearby sand scorpions were almost exhausted, so they could only move farther away. Being able to catch so many near the shelter is a pretty good harvest.

Liu Yi saw that his sister's forehead was covered with sweat and her little face was flushed with heat, so he called Liu Jie to the trading room.

The trading hall has a small second floor next to the five-story building.

Queue up at the scale on the second floor and give you a piece of paper with the price written on it. Then take the piece of paper and come back to the first floor to redeem supplies or points.

There are only a few supplies, scorpion sauce, scorpion cake, steamed scorpion, boiled scorpion, a few compressed biscuits, and water (bring your own container).