top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 33 Robbery on the Road

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 33 Robbery on the Road (2/3)

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Correction on the next page

The solar electric heating panels have long since ceased to function, and the wires have been damaged by the sun. The humming sound of the engine came from the basement.

A slightly rough sound came from the bedroom on the first floor.

'Ouch. . . . . Ouch. . . '

Wen Nuan struggled to open his eyes, sighed, and climbed up to open the door for Xiao Bai who was standing at the door.

"Xiaobai, you have grown up and are a mature tiger. You must learn to open the door and go to the toilet by yourself.

You expect me to open the door for you every day, and I have to clean up the daddy you pull out every day, and I have to serve you food and drink.

Do you know what this is? It's Ma Baohu, do you know? Ma Baohu is not qualified to find a wife. Do you think that no tigress will like you in your whole life? "

Nuan Nuan was chattering behind Xiao Bai.

When Xiaobai squatted in the large cat litter box, Wen Nuan held up Xiaobai's head and looked at it levelly.

He said in a sincere tone, "Xiao Bai, when you grow up, you must learn to be self-reliant. Starting tomorrow, you can learn to open the door and shovel your own cake. I don't want to serve you anymore."

"Ouch...Ouch..." Xiaobai just outputted words to the man shoveling shit.

"You will talk back to me. If you can, open the door yourself! Hurry up, I have to shovel the shit after you finish."

Otherwise, your daddy smells so bad, can you still stay in the living room? "Wen Nuan ravaged the tiger's head several times with vengeance.

After the master finished using the toilet, he wiped Xiaobai's butt and paws with a wet wipe, then let him go and shoveled the poop resignedly. Ouch, my God, what did you eat today? Why does it stink so much?

Xiaobai, alias: Fat Bai. Bengal white tiger. Eleven months old. Height at the shoulder: 82cm, weight 43kg, body length 12m (excluding tail)

The eleven-month-old Xiaobai is still in the period of changing his voice. If you don't listen to his cry, he has already begun to show his dominance as the king of beasts.

The days slipped away unknowingly in the warmth of daily pua.

The three members of the Wen family either eat or drink every day, or else they take care of the poultry, clean up the space, pick vegetables, and grow some food again.

Another month passed in the blink of an eye.

Previous page ← Chapter Table of Contents → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

history

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 33 Robbery on the Road

Chapter 33 Robbery on the Road (3/3)

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter Correction

"Dad, Mom, do you feel a little cooler?" The Wen family, who stay up all day and go out at night, are sitting in the living room eating smoothies and watching TV series cached on the tablet.

"Really? I miss your aunt, and I don't know how she is doing." Mother Wen put down the smoothie in her hand and stopped watching TV.

"You are thinking too suddenly. Let's go and see my aunt and the others."

Father Wen has never had a say in the family. When the two women in the family asked him to leave, he accepted his fate and became a driver. Xiaobai put it in the space, locked the doors and windows, took Kio and the whole family and set off.

On their way to Jingxian, the Wen family was blocked by several survivors.

Father Wen could see through the reflection of the moonlight that something seemed to be scattered on the road. It should be broken glass or nails.

The leading man had a beard and stood in the middle of the road with a machete in his hand. The remaining people also held machetes and iron bars in their hands.

He had a sloppy face and hair that looked like it had been gnawed by a dog. Shirtless and wearing big pants.

Father Wen was forced to stop the car. If you go any further, the tire will blow out.

"Stay the car and get out. Otherwise you will all die." Beard pointed a knife at the RV and said harshly. As expected, he is a ruthless person who doesn't talk much. . .

Warmth is sitting in the passenger seat. At this time, he rolled down the window and fired a shot at the foot of the bearded man on the opposite side. Dry and hard soil splashed up and hit the surrounding areas.

Several people were from nearby villages and originally wanted to go to the shelter, but the food given to them was too little and they couldn't eat enough.

Bearded man's original name was Yuan Datou. He encouraged a few people to start robbing on the road.

Not to mention, life is really better than living in a shelter. Putting it all together, they robbed and killed no less than five times, and each time the harvest was good.

When the RV came closer, several men's eyes lit up when they saw it was an RV. If they were snatched away, wouldn't they be so beautiful? There must be a lot of supplies in the car. There was enough gasoline to keep them burning for several days.

I just didn't expect to encounter a hard problem. They have guns in their hands. Did he shoot Yuan Datou as a warning without even looking?

How dare they continue to rob? Don't want to die? Run quickly.

Yuan Datou ran faster than anyone else, but he was afraid that if he took a step too late, the bullet would penetrate his head.

Father Wen got out of the car and swept the nails on the road to both sides before getting in the car and setting off.

Previous page ← Chapter list → Next chapter bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.